Tuesday weigh in?

3.5 off this week!!!! Am really over the moon!!! Here's to another good week next week!!!!

Well done everyone!
I am down 1.5 this week, and I thought I was gonna be + again. So chuffed.
I have no planned parties or nights out so no alcohol this week, hopefully that gives me a wee boost.

Up 4lbs tonight. Didnt go last week so its a 2 week gain but still sooo down about it. Not having treat night tonight. Ive got 6 weeks before my holiday to sort things out xx

Joined the gym yesterday, so expecting a small gain due to the water in muscles. Good luck all Xx

No planned parties.....went out for something to eat after work, few wines then I went mental, got really drunk although, I staggered all the way home, 2 miles as I missed the bus and had no money for a cab! Never mind on the plus side put on some jeans and they are hanging off me, I am starting to see little results :) as a treat I am going in to town to buy a new pair of jeans and maybe a top. Excited to have a rake around the town! I fancy a new pair of earrings also eeeek.

Well i had an excellent tuesday - friday but then the weekend hit and it all went pete tong! God knows what happend! We will find out tonight at 6!! .... Hurry up lol xx

Hello everyone! I havent been here for a while as quite simply been too busy :( Anyways, I am doing just great and still losing well yay! I have been cooking more and more from the ww cookbooks and not relying on the ready meals, which i think has helped a lot. I have been shopping around for cheaper alternatives to ww products and found that pretty much all the supermarkets have something. All in all everything is going well, if a little slow! Good luck to everyone weighing in today! :)

Well i had an excellent tuesday - friday but then the weekend hit and it all went pete tong! God knows what happend! We will find out tonight at 6!! .... Hurry up lol xx

You know I am exactly the same, I get to the weekend and then end up out of control....Today on my weigh in I've had a bacon butty and chips :s I went out for lunch and couldn't help myself. I am not worried about my weigh in, it's also totm. I have tried so hard but my weekend has wiped away my good work. Let's just see the damage. I can take 2pound anything more then I will be upset but hey ho. Need to keep going!

Ive just been weighed! Lost 4lbs this week! Yipeeeeee! Xxx

up 1.5lbs this week but I was very naughty at the weekend so expected it, ill be down next week. Well done lovehandles that was a big loss, I hope thats me next week!

Hi all I started Weightwatchers 2 weeks ago and i have lost 2 lb so far! All in week 1 but week 2 proved challenging as I have sts ! :( but it was a very stressful week as I had family crisis on Friday and an all day drinking session in town on Saturday went 16 pp over my weeklys! Oops :( but was so pleased to find I didn't gain...
I'm so motivated today really wanna lose another 2 lb next week as i felt so good when I lost my first 2lb I'm not a very good dieter, I never stick to anything !
But oh is in the army and has been away for 5 weeks and is back home in 3 weeks so wanna be looking good for him ! That is my motivation!!! Xxxx
Lol

bellissimobabe said:
up 1.5lbs this week but I was very naughty at the weekend so expected it, ill be down next week. Well done lovehandles that was a big loss, I hope thats me next week!

I earned that loss. Was good all week. Did zumba twice and race for life. I did gain last week. But hey ho its off me now x

Back