Tuesday weigh in?

Lost another 2 this evening :) Xx

Hi I have changed my weigh-in from Monday to a Tuesday and wondered if I can join you Tuesday weighers? I am six weeks into the pro-points plan so still heavily motivated lol. I lost 3lbs this week so I am a happy bunny tonight :B

bellissimobabe said:
up 0.5lbs and I dont know how I used none of my weeklies and I went to the gym 5 days:cry:

Just to cheer you up, when you do a lot of exercise you initially gain a small amount but lose inches and tone. Keep at the exercise because your shape will change and although weight loss is slower, believe me you will look better. Last year I was going to the gym a lot and in better shape than when I don't go but weigh less if that makes sense ?

Only lost 1 this week :( x

Lost 0.5lbs this week. Im just pleased its a loss x

Hi all - back again after missing weigh in since 10th July - went back tonight as I decided its time now to knuckle down and stopp faffing around!!!!

Well I had me a gain of 6lbs and its well deserved and the kick i need to hopefully get me focused again!!!!

I gained half a pound last night. I deserved to gain about 5!! So almost pleased with that xx

Not so happy today, despite sticking to points and using only 2 weeklies. STS. Gutted. Still 10st and only 6 weeks to my friends wedding. Leader suggested more exercise but after going to the gym solid for 2 years I am fed up of exercise routine and early mornings

1/2lb down, not bad considering iv been stuck at home and unable to exercise Xx

Put on a lb, really not got back in the swing after holiday, so back up to 12st 1lb,

Need to sort myself out, 11 weeks to my 42nd birthday, want to be at goal, 15 lb to goal!!

Didnt go to weigh in last night. And just 3 weeks to hols! Cant believe myself :( xx

How come u didnt go love handles ? X

Had a bad week! My nans funeral was friday and it was filled with food and drink! Havnt been good all week! Ive been good today all day thou x

Aw we all get days/weeks like it hun. Sorry to hear about ur Nan. Onwards and downwards Xxx

Back