Tuesday weigh in?

Weigh in tomorrow. I should be used to them now but sick as a dog! Really can't feel it and even though i'd a great week last week, at this stage in the game I feel like a need even a small loss to just keep me going through the week!!!!!!!!!!!

Best of luck to all Tuesday weighers xxxxxxxxxxx

Best of luck to u too. I don't wana get on. Had an awful week with moving house, convenience food galore..

Devastated.

Scales are saying I have gained 2.5 pounds.
Now I have not eaten ONE point over all week. Not one. I exercised 5 times. I drank water.
This seems to have appeared overnight cos yesterday morning on a sneak peak I was down 0.5 so I was expecting that or a STS.

My heart is broken. I know it seems silly but I really tried and feel like I was kicked in the face.

Oh no, are u new to.exercise ? Or have u upped it considerably this week? Iv put on a pound but I know exactly why. It's disheartening but we will get there in the end x x

Oh no, are u new to.exercise ? Or have u upped it considerably this week? Iv put on a pound but I know exactly why. It's disheartening but we will get there in the end x x

No exercised as much as ever, I do quite a bit. Did a new class last night but asides from that nothing different! Really can't fathom it at all and I think that's the most frustrating of all cos you can't see where you need to put right :(

Doing all in my power not to just throw in the towel and binge :(

4lb off this week. Wasn't well over the weekend, and was liquid only yesterday on Drs recommendation... so, eh, It's a good loss, but not how I like to do it y'know?

Haven't been on in a while iv'e had to weigh in on a Thursday because of work the last few weeks but I got my stone down so very happy, still a bit more to go though! Best of luck everyone for next week

Went last night for the first time in 2 weeks. Gained 1.5lbs. Was expecting worse. Only 1 more weigh in before hols so im hoping for a biggie!! Haha xx

Good luck for this week Lovehandles!!!! You'll blow it out of the water!

Well done for going, I lost 1.5 this week, so not shed the gain from my holiday, but also done no excercise last couple of weeks apart from my cleaning jobs, back in the zone now, did 2 hrs of Zumba tonight, 10 weeks till birthday 13.5 till goal

Well done sady, it's a great feeling and something to be very proud of x

can I join in?
Re-joined ww on Tuesday after gaining nearly all the weight I lost with ww before.
2 stone to lose - hoping for a good first week x

Welcome and good luck for ur first weigh in Xx

Im re-joining ww tomorrow so i'll also be weighing on a tuesday x

Hello Tuesday Losers!

I'm back after a bit of a blip..

The meeting was closed for 2 weeks and I took that as a free pass to eat drink and do what I want.
Went back after 2 weeks lost 1 pound, last week lost another pound.
Tonight will be the killer. I have been visiting friends and been to a wedding in the last week and I find being social, eating out and away from home the hardest. I just go wild and I really can't help it. I have had MANY treats so I am expecting a 3 pound gain.
Just last week I got to 10% and got a key ring was fair chuffed.

I am gonna stick with it, I've come this far and if I lose 1 pound a week for the next month it's better than nothing.

We gotta just keep on going!!

Lost 2 lb this week, despite a chocolate day on Saturday an totm on Sunday!
2 lb to go to get back to my lowest weight and 11.5 to go till goal!

Back