Tuesday weigh in?

SILVERYSPARKLEY said:
Thank you for your support, am feeling much better and lost 3.5lb which i was well pleased with (big cheesy grin) this has given me the boost i need to carry on for this week!

My scales have gone under the bed karensplan! x

Yayyy!! Delighted for ya!!! So you were doing everything right and it did work! Scales out the window lol.

Well nearly that time of week again...
How do you feel?
I'm really not sure this week....I did something terrible and weighed myself this morning when I should not have.
Went to a party on Friday night stayed away from the buffet....but not the bar, I had jagerbombs magners and then vodka diet cokes.
This week all I am aiming for is 1 pound then I will have my 3rd silver 7.
Good luck losers

I'm feeling particularly heavy, had a bad week re housing situation, and ate freely. And went out Friday and drank...... And had my shoes stolen!
So been totally off track, and know for a fact ive put on, but gonna start afresh tomorrow, new week, new weigh in and just be so good!

Put on 1.5
I didn't point my food, I only did exercise yesterday and I was drinking on Friday night.

I'm starting to think I've lost my way.

Jerseylicious said:
Put on 1.5
I didn't point my food, I only did exercise yesterday and I was drinking on Friday night.

I'm starting to think I've lost my way.

I know that feeling very well I done the same ALL weekend!! Is there any way back!!! Lol raging with meself!

I put on 2, so yeah know that feeling!!

We need to get out that rut!
I know what I'm doing wrong, what I'm putting in my mouth and frankly it's not doing me any good, I so want to be at goal!!

I'm pleased i lost this week if it was 'only 1lb' as my partner said which i ignored. Think i will try eating lots of soup this week to give me a boost since im starting to think of my works christmas party and i would like to lose at least a stone before then! Can anyone recommend any easy soups, some of the recipes online have a million ingredients! Thank you

Butternut squash, red pepper and onion. Chop all 3 and bring to boil in veg stock, simmer for 20-25 mins and then blend! Yummy 0 pro point soup!! Can chuck in a little curry powder if you like a kick!

Butternut squash, red pepper and onion. Chop all 3 and bring to boil in veg stock, simmer for 20-25 mins and then blend! Yummy 0 pro point soup!! Can chuck in a little curry powder if you like a kick!

mmmm Thank you, will try that this weekend. Ive been to poundland and bought some containers to freeze it, so will make large batch in the slow cooker. Doing well so far this week apart from a mini chocolate donught that was calling to me, put it in my mouth sucked it, thought it wasnt worth it and spat it in the bin really lady like! ha

Put on 6.5lbs after 1 month off plan. An all inclusive holiday is mostly to blame. Back on it from tomorrow morning! 11 weeks til my nephews christening and im godmummy with my sisters best mate "little miss perfect" hoping to shift at least a stone xx

Saint-penfold said:

Ooh this sounds nice! I will try!

Lovehandles said:
Put on 6.5lbs after 1 month off plan. An all inclusive holiday is mostly to blame. Back on it from tomorrow morning! 11 weeks til my nephews christening and im godmummy with my sisters best mate "little miss perfect" hoping to shift at least a stone xx

Lol good luck with "little miss perfect" lol 11 weeks not a bother to ya u will have yourself sorted!

After putting on, losing, putting on, losing, I weighed in at 14 and a half yesterday, my lowest so far so onwards and downwards. Getting bk to exercise now after tearing a ligament 8 weeks ago too x

Oh my days! I didn't go to weigh in, please can someone answer me this...I am on monthly pass so do I have to pay any charges at meeting for not going last week?

And that is if I ever bother going back, for the last 10 days I went wild, I had a mini holiday went away for a few days and boy did I indulge. I put on my work trousers this morning and they still fit. I do feel fat though.

Ommggg! What have I done?

U don't have any fees to pay if ur on monthly pass Xx

Keep calm and start fresh tomorrow Xx

Back