Tuesday weigh in?

Hi. Can I join Tuesday weigh ins please. I started weight watchers six weeks. Im trying to lose my baby weight...and the weight before that. Last week (5th weigh in) i got my stone! Am loving it so far!

Lou x

I'm a Tuesday weigher!

I have my first wi this Tuesday... Will see what the damage is since end of November as I haven't been on plan since then x

Back on the plan since Christmas not looking forward to tomorrow. I've started a workout called brazil butt lift so think I may put on due to muscle gain. My diet hasn't been super strict but I've not been as bad as Christmas. Good luck for tomorrow everyone x

Stayed the same.

At least no gain! :)

I lost 1lb. I have 7lbs more to go to get back to get back to the weight I was back in November. That's my first goal and I'd like to get there by March

Hi everyone. Braved it out and got on scales Tuesday. Usually go to ww meetings but I've no car these days so have to do it from home for a while. 19 lbs to lose to get back to goal. My first goal is 10lbs. I'd like to get to first goal by 31/03/13.

Lost the weight I gained over Christmas plus a bit more, so just short of 1 stone lost since November 2012, one stone to go.

That's brilliant! Well done!

How are we all feeling about tomorrows WI? I really don't feel like I've lost anything. I've used all my weeklies (as usual) but still feel really heavy. I WI tomorrow lunchtime. Good luck everyone x

Had my 1st weigh in yesterday lost 8lbs in a week happy with that, Now for the tough weeks ahead

Had my 1st weigh in yesterday lost 8lbs in a week happy with that, Now for the tough weeks ahead

Crikey! A big well done!!! Fingers crossed for a loss this week :) x

I'm a Tuesday weigher!

I have my first wi this Tuesday... Will see what the damage is since end of November as I haven't been on plan since then x

How are you getting on? Im joining this Tuesday :)

Back