Tuesday weigh in?

How's everyone doing this week?

Anyone, like me, dreading tomorrow?

At least I have downloaded the official app now and actually got it to work.

I'm dreading it ! Just spent the long weekend away so been living on hotel breakfasts & dinner & of course lots of Alcohol !!!!
Soooo dreading my weigh in tomorrow :-(

Not good is it having a weigh in the day after a bank holiday ..... :( I've not been bad, but had 2 glasses of wine in the sun today. First alcohol for 5 weeks, so went straight to my head :rolleyes:. Good luck and best wishes to all chipsters. chips xx

Another 2lb gone, thank goodness. Bank Holidays are a minefield aren't they? :( Hope you all did well. chips xx

and well done you, camsmom. I love fruit salad or grapefruit for breakfast :eating: In fact that is exactly what I am going to have now ! ASDA do large cans of grapefruit in its own juice, delicious and cheap, and if kept in sealed container in fridge lasts for days. Be good all chipsters. chips xx

and well done you, camsmom. I love fruit salad or grapefruit for breakfast :eating: In fact that is exactly what I am going to have now ! ASDA do large cans of grapefruit in its own juice, delicious and cheap, and if kept in sealed container in fridge lasts for days. Be good all chipsters. chips xx

I live in Republic of Ireland so no Asda unfortunately :-( but similar stuff in tesco & just done a huge shopping for my weight loss last night !! Lol

just done a huge shopping for my weight loss last night !!

Good stuff. Being organised and planning = success and is maybe even the key to the meaning of life and the Universe ! :cool: chips xx

I forgot to weigh this morning!!! :-(
I was two lbs down yesterday but I drunk A LOT the night before and think I didn't actually weigh til like 1pm :-S
Do I weigh tomorrow and count that or wait (weight! lol) until next week??

Weigh tomorrow and find out . You could do a lot of damage in a week .

You're still going to be whatever weight u are whether you hear it out loud or not !! I've learned that much!! Lol

hmm. Took your advice and weighed this morn. I'm the same as last week. Mental how much things can fluctuate. I was 2lbs lighter the day before yest.
Sighhh

It's great that it wasn't a gain tho and at least now u know for sure !

Well done for biting the bullet !

Does anyone have any miracle cure for munching late at night !? I can't stop doing it !!!!!! :eek: Trying to save all my weekly allowance for weekend but can't manage it ! so frustrating . :break_diet:

Does anyone have any miracle cure for munching late at night !? I can't stop doing it !!!!!!
If you close your eyes, carrots taste like coconut, or I adore Kallo organic rice cakes, really low in points and cals and yummy with sweet or savory topping or just on their own. Always envied folk who had enough points left at end of day to have beans on toast late in the evening :( If you are going to nibble, I think Damage Limitation would be my advice. Have good nibbles to hand not bad nibbles !

yeah i think so. Lately its been a glass of wine and a packet of crisps !! :eek: Tonight I am for Diet 7up & Sugar free Jelly with fruit . maybe a dollop of ww cream to feel really bold ! :D

Hi Guys. lost 1lb which I am happy with as I had wine and bubbly and bakewell cheesecake as friend was staying. Hope you all did OK. chips xx

Well done everyone!

Lost a pound this week - better than staying the same which I did last week....

sure I would have liked it to be more but I am reminded that slow but steady wins the race!

Back