Tuesday weigh in?

Well done chips ! ;-)

Well don't to everyone. It's my first weigh in and I've lost 8lb which I am really happy with x
Brilliant, I am sure you worked hard for that. Well done. Keep us posted on your progress. Lots of nice people on here to give encouragement. chips xx

Thank you it's really hard but got to do it this time I am so glad I found this site as its full of advice and encouragement xx
I shall call you rl until you tell me different :) What eating plan are you following? chips x

Another pound off, that's 9-pound in 3weeks :)

Well done you. Good girl, presuming you are a girl with a name like raquel ..... there again I used to know someone named Vivienne who was previously a telephone engineer named Trevor :eek: It was the big hands, size 14 feet and the Adam's apple which were the give-away, but live and let live is my motto :) chips

Really surprised I lost three and a half this week making it 19.5 so far. I have around six stone to lose altogether feels like so much so taking it mini target at a time x

I'm doing weight watchers pro points and my name is Becky lol xx

Hi becky, chips here :) have a good browse of minimins, good crossover tips from other plans, particularly food ideas. Would never have known almond milk existed without this site :p Arcade games are brill for taking your mind off food for a while. I am doing WW old points as I found pro points hellishly complicated compared to the old system. Be good and keep us in the picture with how you are getting on. I tend to post on my "Chips with everything is BACK" thread on the WeMITTs (We mean it this time) page under slimming clubs. Be good. chips xx

Hi chips thank you for your message it's nice to hear from you and thanks for the tips on using this site as I get a bit lost. I will let you know how I am getting on x

Hi ya, I'm starting week, as this is my birthday :candle1:week so am in Ireland on a mini break, has anyone got any my husband is a feeder advice? :) X

Welcome !! I've no advice only maybe divorce !! Lol - just kidding .

Good luck with it all tho . I'm sure you'll do great !

Down 1.5 lbs after a girlie weekend which included 2 large McDonald's meals ( yes I'm a pig!) and lots of wine .

Needless to say - delighted !!

Down 1.5 lbs after a girlie weekend which included 2 large McDonald's meals ( yes I'm a pig!) and lots of wine .

Needless to say - delighted !!

Well Done Sweetie x Out of interest did you use all your Weeklies or just go off plan? X

My bridesmaid dress fitting is in 12 days and I weigh 4lbs lighter than I did when I tried it in January.
I feel like a massive MASSIVE binge!!!

Another 3 pound, that's 12 pound in 3wks, and my 5% nx week my first stone :)

Well Done Sweetie, your loss for this week and also the first 3 weeks is amazing! Do you eat your weeklies? X

Back