Tuesday weigh in?

Thank you - got a stressful few days ahead with my move from edinburgh to Melton Mowbray so I ain't gonna be too harsh with myself if I go off track slightly. Gonna try my hardest though.

You'll do fine Sweetie, Good Luck with your move, rather you than me as i hate moving! X

First Weigh in!!!

Hey everyone, :wave_cry: just joined here, had my first weigh in last tuesday lost 3 1/2 pounds loving weight watchers. :D:D

Well done lchristie :party0011: Keep at it, it will all be worth it. Have a good weeekend. chips xx

Is it just me or does anyone feel like getting though the weekend is a little harder than the other few days, thinks its cause i dont have much to do so i just want to eat, :sigh:. Anyone have any good tips on how to battle the weekend eating blues!!!!

Is it just me or does anyone feel like getting though the weekend is a little harder than the other few days, thinks its cause i dont have much to do so i just want to eat, :sigh:. Anyone have any good tips on how to battle the weekend eating blues!!!!

I'm with you there Sweetie! I'm always busy in the week with School Runs and Errands etc but at the Weekend things are a much more of a slower pace and I tend to take my daughter places which means food and drink temptation! I would say I handle it by being prepared, just got back from 3 days away at Legoland and with a bit of preparation and willpower I stayed on track and only using my dailies! X Good Luck Sweetie, you can do this! X

Lost another 2 pound that's 16 in 6weeks = happy me

Well Done Sweetie, 2lbs is fab and 16lbs in 6 Weeks is AMAZING! Well Done You. X

Another Tuesday WI here. Started back with WW on 8th January at 13 stone and as of last Tuesday I'm 10st 7.5lbs. Lost 4.5lbs last week. Did loads of exercise. I go to Zumba and I do a lot of walking. I did the Flora Women's Mini Marathon in Dublin last Monday. Was very shocked at 4.5lbs though! :eek::D

Another Tuesday WI here. Started back with WW on 8th January at 13 stone and as of last Tuesday I'm 10st 7.5lbs. Lost 4.5lbs last week. Did loads of exercise. I go to Zumba and I do a lot of walking. I did the Flora Women's Mini Marathon in Dublin last Monday. Was very shocked at 4.5lbs though! :eek::D

Brilliant :) well done you. You're doing so well. Go girl :party0011: chips xx

Thanks chips :)

Hoping for my 5th silver 7 this week. Half a pound to go!

Well Done Sweetie, so you've lost nearly 2 and a half stone in less than six months, that's amazing! X

Thanks Serena :)

Can't believe how much I've lost and how great I feel about my body now. Before I hated it and now that it's changing and I can see it I feel fab! :D

Thanks Serena :)

Can't believe how much I've lost and how great I feel about my body now. Before I hated it and now that it's changing and I can see it I feel fab! :D

That's an amazing feeling isn't it! X PS-I love your quote in your signature, it made me feel realistic about my 0.5lb loss, it might be small but at least I'm closer than I was! X

It does feel amazing :D

Oh I saw that on Facebook the other day, someone in my friends list shared it and I'm actually going to make it my cover pic. I just thought it was so true. I used to be the same and be like "oh only half a pound.." but now I think "it's another half pound closer to goal." :D

It does feel amazing :D

Oh I saw that on Facebook the other day, someone in my friends list shared it and I'm actually going to make it my cover pic. I just thought it was so true. I used to be the same and be like "oh only half a pound.." but now I think "it's another half pound closer to goal." :D

Somebody said on here...'A dripping tap still fills a bucket, it just takes a little longer' So So True! X

That's very true :D

Back