Tuesday weigh in?

Blimey these Tuesdays come round quick ! Lost 2lb so just hit my over 10% off. Good luck other chipsters weighing today :party0011:

7pm is WI for me. Fingers crossed!

3.5 lbs off which makes 7lbs in 2 weeks :) happy happy.

Well done raf :) You're doing great.

You saying you were 24lb heavier than when you were last on minimins rings so true. I honestly have no real recollection of climbing up through the 13/14/15/16/17/18/19/20 stone & onwards mark. Really strange. Quite surreal. Even clothes are a blur. I must have been in such strong denial that it wasn't a problem and I could sort it when I wanted to. Woke out of my coma :rolleyes: realising I could no longer find underwear to fit me, had no quality of life and was approaching 23 stone. This time it does feel different. I won't even let myself think about failing. Be good. chips xx

Another 3 pound for me, got my 3rd silver 7 :)

Well Done Sweetie,3lbs is fab and well done on your 3rd silver 7, you're doing so well x

Well done raf :) You're doing great.

You saying you were 24lb heavier than when you were last on minimins rings so true. I honestly have no real recollection of climbing up through the 13/14/15/16/17/18/19/20 stone & onwards mark. Really strange. Quite surreal. Even clothes are a blur. I must have been in such strong denial that it wasn't a problem and I could sort it when I wanted to. Woke out of my coma :rolleyes: realising I could no longer find underwear to fit me, had no quality of life and was approaching 23 stone. This time it does feel different. I won't even let myself think about failing. Be good. chips xx

It so easily sneaks back on doesn't it? Doesn't matter how long it took you to get back into dieting, the point is that you're doing it now and that's all that really matters! X

Another 1lb off at WI last night! 5.5lbs to my third stone now.

Thank you :)

I was happy with that. I'm hoping to be at my next stone in about 5-6 weeks. :) x

Thank you :)

I was happy with that. I'm hoping to be at my next stone in about 5-6 weeks. :) x

You'll get there, u are doing so well. Did u have a good day? X

Fingers crossed. My birthday is August 27th so I would like to have another half stone down by then which would be great :)

I've had a good day. Used all my dailies and maybe 2 weeklies but I did 7k walking in total and an hour of Zumba :)

Have you had a good day? :)

Fingers crossed. My birthday is August 27th so I would like to have another half stone down by then which would be great :)

I've had a good day. Used all my dailies and maybe 2 weeklies but I did 7k walking in total and an hour of Zumba :)

Have you had a good day? :)

OMG that's a fab days exercise! Do u eat your APs? I've had a manic busy day but did earn 4 AP in the process :) x

I love exercise now. Walking is really good, I always feel great after a walk. :)

I normally don't use my APs tbh, sometimes I forget to even count them :eek:

I love exercise now. Walking is really good, I always feel great after a walk. :)

I normally don't use my APs tbh, sometimes I forget to even count them :eek:

I don't eat mine either,I kinda see them as points 'In the bank' Hope u have a fab Thursday Sweetie x

I weigh in on Tuesdays aswell. Can I join ye? I lost 2lb on Tuesday so I was delighted with myself. Hopefully next tues will be a good one for all. I haven't used and of my weeklies yet but I have a bottle of wine chilln in the fridge for tomorrow lol. I have earned 11 ap so far so so far so good. Hope everyone is doin well xXx

Hi everton, chips here :) contemplating whether your name is football or related or bcause you like those black and white humbuggy sweeties. whichever, welcome to Tuesday weigh in thread. Make sure you let us know how it is going. Cheers chips x

Back