Tuesday weigh in?

Welcome to the thread Everton :)

Thanks girls! Haha it's football related but Im also a fan of the sweets!! Being good so far over the weekend I even brought a salad with me yesterday while I was out shopping I'm determined to get to goal as I'm so close I can almost smell it lol! Il b disappointed if I don't lose anything this tues but il let ye know either way! Hope every1s having a nice weekend

Wow 3lbs is excellent! I'd be delighted with 1lb tonight because I had a very strange weekend.

Saturday I had my usual cereal and skimmed milk. Then I didn't get to eat until I was in my friend's house. She's Pakistani and it was her engagement party. Food was delicious but no idea how to point it.

Sunday I had my breakfast. Then I found out something quite distressing regarding my ex and I literally couldn't eat. And like an idiot I downed most of a bottle of wine. Yesterday I was okay. I'm feeling better now. I'll know at WI tonight..

Hi Jane. I'm sure you'll be fine :) A couple of days slightly off track hopefully wont affect anything. Doesn't it just show though how emotions can wreak havoc with our eating. Love spicy food. Indian takeaways used to be my downfall. Last night put cayenne pepper on my lite Horlicks instead of cinnamon. Interesting. My lips came up like a rubber dingy :7834: Definitely should have gone to Specsavers. Similar colour in identical jars. Let us know how you get on. chips xx

Hopefully it won't. Other than that I had a good week. I was good yesterday and will be today too. So it'll be 2 days slightly off track.

It does go to show. Generally if I'm upset I'll eat but it upset me so much that I actually felt sick and couldn't eat. :(

Hopefully I'll have a STS or a small loss. I'm 5.5lbs away from my 3rd stone (6lbs to get into the 9's).

Morning Tuesday chipsters :) delighted to have lost 3lb this week :scale: As I said on my diary thread http://www.minimins.com/lot-weight-lose-then-join-wemitts/312987-chips-everything-back-19.html#post6514659 It is largely due, I believe to my positive deluxe porridgey start and my super soups. The cucumber one I made was divine hot or cold. Can't wait to make it and eat it again. Hope you've all done good this week. chips

Well Done Sweetie, 3lbs is fab! X

Wow 3lbs is excellent! I'd be delighted with 1lb tonight because I had a very strange weekend.

Saturday I had my usual cereal and skimmed milk. Then I didn't get to eat until I was in my friend's house. She's Pakistani and it was her engagement party. Food was delicious but no idea how to point it.

Sunday I had my breakfast. Then I found out something quite distressing regarding my ex and I literally couldn't eat. And like an idiot I downed most of a bottle of wine. Yesterday I was okay. I'm feeling better now. I'll know at WI tonight..

Good Luck for tonight Sweetie.x

Just a little 1lb off for me today but I am more than happy to take it as I spent the day at wimbledon yesterday and didn't have quite enough weeklies to cover all that cream!
I had plenty of activity points left over though, so luckily was okay.
I think I'm going to change to a monday weigh in next week as I'm doing a workout programme and start the week on a Monday for that, so will make everything fit in nicer. So this is probably my last week posting in here so good luck to all of you :)

Chips that cucumber soup sounds interesting how did you make that? I make soup every sunday and lasts me for the week for my lunch! Well done 3lb is brill.

Jane I know how you feel when something shockn happens its not very nice. I hoe you feeling ok now.

Iv wi at 6.30 so il keep you all posted. I am thinkn iv stayed the same this week. I have been really good and exercised loads but I have 3.5lb to get to goal and the last few are the hardest. Anyway fingers crossed xXx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Chips that cucumber soup sounds interesting how did you make that? I make soup every sunday and lasts me for the week for my lunch!

Hi there, I posted a link to my chips page higher up the thread where I give recipe. Here it is again just for you :) http://www.minimins.com/lot-weight-...987-chips-everything-back-19.html#post6514659 It is super and freezes well apparently, although it didn't hang around long enough to find out .... good luck for later. chips xx

Thanks Everton. I'm feeling okay. Still in shock. Sorry to be so cryptic. It was regarding my ex. Seems he wasn't coping with us breaking up (happened in January - he broke up with me) and he tried to take his own life a few weeks ago. I've been trying to help but I realise that I have to stay away and let him help himself now. :(

Wow that's amazing :) Well done!

Jane in really sorry to hear that! I can't even try to imagine how your feeling right now. I hope you have family around you that can help you through it

Thanks Everton. I'm feeling okay. Still in shock. Sorry to be so cryptic. It was regarding my ex. Seems he wasn't coping with us breaking up (happened in January - he broke up with me) and he tried to take his own life a few weeks ago. I've been trying to help but I realise that I have to stay away and let him help himself now. :(

Oh blimey, what a dreadful thing, all you can do is hope he gets the help he needs. Mental Health is so tough on all, friends, family and the person who is actually going through it. I helped a friend by working behind the scenes, he doesn't know to this day, but I stalked his care workers & psychiatrist (from a geographical distance) and asked questions and managed to get things done. He is now OK and enjoying life, thank goodness. Take care :bighug: chips xx

Thanks guys :)

I've been in touch with two of his friends about it and they've said they'll do all they can. He doesn't know but at least I know they will help him because I can't. I'm too close to it and me being in the middle wouldn't be good for him or me. I'll be fine. It was just such a shock.

Have WI at 7pm so fingers crossed for a loss :)

Up 0.5lb. Rage!! Tomorrow is the beginning of a new week

Tomorrow is the start of a new week Everton, don't let a gain get you down :)

2lbs down for me!

Well done Jane, and Chin up Everton ! Get organised and stock up with good things, and everything will fall into place ! chips xx

I'm having a weird week. I don't feel right and I don't know why.

Back