Tuesday weigh in?

Started back in ww last Tuesday, can I join?! Have had an awful week, found it so hard to curb my hunger! Dreading this tuesday and what my leader will say!

Welcome!! The first few days are the worst trying to get used to the plan and getting rid if old habits. Don't doubt yourself keep doin what your doin wi is in two more days and hopefully you will get the results you deserve

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Welcome skittlelover :)

I joined almost two weeks ago! Last 2.4lbs last Tuesday (while still on vacation!) can't wait to see this weeks results now I've been sticking to it properly x

I joined almost two weeks ago! Last 2.4lbs last Tuesday (while still on vacation!) can't wait to see this weeks results now I've been sticking to it properly x

Well done you :party0011: The Tuesdays come round fast. Even when I know I've been good I still feel anxious. Hey Ho. Good luck for tomorrow. chips

Yea I'm actually dreading it now hahaha oh well fingers crossed

Welcome! :D

Tuesday tomorrow. Tuesday really comes around quickly!

plus one on the week from hell i will be lucky if i get away with a 2lb gain. best of luck what time do you weigh n at

Morning all chipsters :) 2lb off this morning. Challenge this week as the sun is out (a rare occurence in these parts) is to stay off the wine. Would love to sit out with a glass in the evening, but just know I can't trust myself to stop at one .... bottle that is ! :party0036:Hope you've all done well. chips x

weight 9_7.jpg

Last edited:
well done chips :) That graph is looking good!
-1lb for me this week, had a propoints filled day on sunday as I was lucky enough to be at wimbledon, and couldn't help myself! So any loss is great this week!

Thanks Raf :p frustrating when the ticker takes so long to update. I want to see my hard earned loss immediately !! :rolleyes: Have a lovely day and a good week. chips x

Well done chips and raf that's brill the chart is a great way to look at weightloss god you have done really well!
Best of luck everyone today hope all goes well! Let us know how you get on! I went for a run this morning!! Last chance workout lol! If wi is bad at least I can say iv tried my best

Well done everyone. :)

We were weighing ourselves earlier for an exam thing for our course and if it's right I've lost 3lbs :O I'll wait til I get to WI tonight. Fingers crossed. I know scales can be different.

Whoopwhoop good woman yourself

Half a pound down was delighted since I had a stinker of a weekend

STS for me. Bit disappointed. :(

STS for me. Bit disappointed. :(
At least it's better than a gain, but disappointing when you work hard all week, stick with it and hopefully you'll get double the loss next week!

Back