Tuesday weigh in?

Welcome new girl :) well done on the jeans Jane that's fab :) x

Yay for the size 12 jeans you must feel fab
Best of luck to everyone wi tomorrow the nerves have set in. Only one more sleep

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Best of luck tomorrow everyone!

Think skinny everyone!

woohoo -3.5lbs this week! It's been my recovery week on my exercise program, so I feel like its probably just the loss of water retention from my muscles, but I don't care, its made me happy :)
Good luck everyone today!

Lost 4 pound, on an all-inclusive holiday .. so happy :)
Wowzer ! That is amazing. Well done you and everyone on losses. I shed 1 pound so still heading in the right direction. Want to try for 2 this week as I am a Birthday Girl next Tuesday and plan to buy myself a HUGE bottle of bubbly. Let's face it, I am the only person likely to treat me ! chips x

Hi all, im down 1lb which im very happy with after the weekend.

Congrats rafiki, raquel and chips on your weihgt losses. Raquel i cant believe you managed that on an all inclusive holiday im going away for three days this week and im hopeing to maybe loose 0.5lb anything at all fair play to you.

Good luck to eveyone else!!!!

Raquel that is an incredible loss on holiday :)
Well done everyone this week, lets keep it up for next week. My bmi is now 25.1, GOT to get into the healthy range next week!

congratulations to all on the losses! Some of those were amazing especially with being on holidays, well done you.

Down 1 myself and delighted with that as got my first silver 7 and just going to count down from here to the next one now

Well done everyone!

I've just worked out that my birthday falls on WI day and I was planning on going for dinner that night, possibly. I might just weigh in and skip the meeting. Will have to wait and see. :)

Wooop! Half a pound down :D

we was on the 7th floor... I don't like lifts, lol so had to walk the stairs up to 6times a day..:)

I would have ended up with big muscley thighs with each thigh weighing in at an extra 2 lb !
:rolleyes: chips x

Well done :)
STS this week, a little disappointed but I've started a the intense section of my workout so hopefully some if my weight is just water retention in my muscles!
New week = new start in any case!

lost half a pound, but calling it a stayed the same as not geared up for halves. chips x

Well done on the 4 lbs and don't worry about STS if you have increased the exercise as it will come off next week for sure.

I missed my wi this week due to holidays so will just have to wait and see next week!

Well done guys :)

WI is 7pm for me. Fingers crossed!

Back