Tuesday weigh in?

Lost half a pound delighted since I ate and drank so much at a wedding on saturday

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi all forgot to update yesterday i put on 1.5lb this week was away for few days so actually quite happy with that will have it off next week hopefully. Well done on all your losses

Was down 0.5lb this week. Happy enough :)

Another 0.5lb down for me this week :D

Sorry I haven't been about the last couple of weeks, have been on holiday on my weigh days so will weigh in again on Tuesday.
I am fully expecting a gain after an indulgent week in the Italian riviera, talking 4 icecreams in 5 days and lots of carbs!
Easy on easy off I hope!

-1lb today, admittedly, this is my first weigh in for 3 weeks and I stayed the same the week before. So only a pound in a month.
However, this included a couple of holidays so I'm incredibly pleased not to have gained :)

-2lbs for me tonight, great bday present! :D

-2lbs for me tonight, great bday present! :D

Well Done Jane and Happy Birthday for yesterday ? This thread's gone a bit quiet :confused: I lost 2 lb this week, not deserved as I have been faffing since my birthday earlier in the month and been lucky to have stayed the same. Still, back on the horse :deadhorse: Be good. chips xx

I've been on holidays and then off work for weeks so no weigh in for 3 weeks and then up 3lbs, very expected and very deserved so fresh start from here on out

Fresh start for everyone this week, draw a line under it the last couple of weeks. :)

Im a Tuesday weigh in as well, bit of a binge today in the carbs department, hopefully can try and rectify that before Tue :p

Welcome

I've gone totally overboard but this is the first weekend in ages where I'm out having fun. Music festival! Seeing Arctic Monkeys tonight!

Having to change my weigh in from a tues to a Saturday after next tues - should I weigh on twice in week or leave it until the following sat which will be a gap of 11 days???

Good Luck for tomorrow all Tuesday weighers :scale: I've been pretty darn good, so fingers crossed. chips x

It'll be nothing short of a miracle if I'm not up!!!

Weigh in tomorrow eeeekkkkk :p had yummy roast baby potatoes for dinner, hope will still be down :) good luck to everyone x

Good luck tomorrow!
Had a terrible Saturday with a friends birthday resulting in pizza and a hideous amount of sugary cocktails! Then was too hungover to eat anything Sunday. Don't really know what to expect tomorrow!

2lbs down :) Not really sure how!
good luck everyone :)

Back