Tuesday weigh in?

Hi chipsters :) chips is Chirpy Chips this morning. Delighted to report a 4lb loss this morning. I knew I'd been good :innocent0002: Hope everyone OK? and for those who feel they've fallen a little off track :eek: get back on that there horse ! :deadhorse: Nothing tastes as good, as losing weight feels :) be good. chips x

Well done on the losses everyone. :)

I was 2lbs up but to be honest I was expecting more. My birthday was last Tuesday and I had chinese. Then Friday, Saturday and Sunday I was at a music festival. Had lots of junk and alcohol so only 2lbs is fine. I should have that off in a couple of weeks. New week begins today! :)

Hi guys, can I join your Tuesday weigh in please? I'm on day 2, so first weigh in on Tuesday next week. Hope your all getting on well

Kerry xx

Of course you can :) good luck on your first week!
Nevermind Jane, easy on, easy off :) glad you had a fun week!

Hi can I join in your tuesday wi please. Started ww 4 weeks ago and so far I lost 11.5lb 1st week
6 lb 2nd week
and 3lb last week but dont think I done very well for this week as drank to much wine :-( but I enjoyed it lol
thanks xx

Having a bit of an odd week. Started off well but then I got a cold at the weekend and I haven't gotten as much exercise as I would have liked because I have no energy. :(

Dreading tomorrow, I've done plenty of exercise this week and started off eating well, but these last few days I've been to a couple of buffet style parties/meetings. Not so good! Pretty sure I've gained.

+1lb. Could've been worse, Just gotta make sure I track everything this week as I didn't last week!

Well done guys :) 5lbs and 3lbs down are amazing :)

Well done guys! 1.5lbs down for me. :D

I have to find a new class though which means I'll have to change my weigh in day. My current class is closing :(

Back