Tuesday weigh-in

Faxman said:
Thanks Dejay, I will be posting regularly on here. Well done on losing 4lb this week, that's very impressive. I am doing a fair bit of running for my cardio already. I agree the nurse was harsh with me, she said things like "I can't understand why people would rather overeat than be a healthy weight" and "It's a question of self-control, you just have to discipline yourself". I would guess she has never been overweight herself and doesn't realise we don't all find it that easy.

Exactly. Heartless cow!!! Let us know how u get on this week!

Another 2lbs off for me this week :)

Have lost 1lb and 1 cm off my waist over the last 2 weeks. The nurse wasn't very impressed, but she did concede it was better than nothing!

Well it's Tuesday, and my first day on the diet, so starting at 119.2 lbs.
Excited to see how I do next week :)

Lost another 1lb and 1cm this week. The practice nurse said I ought to be losing the weight more quickly if I was sticking to the diet properly but she did concede it was going in the right direction and she would have no complaints if I consistently lost 1lb a week.

Hi all hope you don't mind if I join in on the Tuesday weigh in. I started on the 24th April and my 1st weigh in was last week, I am due to go tomorrow for my second!! Well done everyone, and good luck tomorrow

SW 24th April - 235lbs
Week 1: -7lb
Week 2 :

I'm new to this but have my weigh in on Tuesday's too. Tonight I put on 2lb!! Last week I lost 3lb. Hoping for a good loss next week now!

Hi Everyone, I hope you don't mind me joining either. Today has been the first week of Slimming world. I'm doing it from home so it's a little bit different than going to meetings. I had a bit of a rocky weekend but I still managed to loose 2 3/4lbs so i'm pretty pleased. :)

Forgot to come back here and record my weigh in I wouldn't mind I am on here every day.... well done losers:D
SW 24th April - 235lbs
Week 1: -7lb:)
Week 2 :- 4lb :)
Week 2: -1.5
:sigh:

Week 8 - 4lbs! Hurray!
I've lost 2st 10lbs in 8 weeks. Can I make 3st in 9 weeks? Can I? Fingers crossed!

That's Fantastic, well done! I've gone off track so decided to give it a go again weighed myself this morning and i'm 11 stone 9Lb which is still a loss from when I first started!( 1Lb loss from my last weigh in)

Can't belive it. 3lbs off for me this week. That's me offically hit 1 stone since starting. Sooo excited.

Back