Tuesday Weigh In

*angie*

loves food and cooking
Morning everyone :D

I will be weighing in this morning for a change, as I have a meeting to go to this afternoon ... I wonder how that will affect things. My experiment a few weeks ago implied that I weigh heavier in the mornings, but there you go :sigh:

Good luck everyone!!

Good Luck all Tuesday Weighers! :)

I am dreading mine :copon:

Hi all,

I weigh on a tuesday - go to class now for approximately 6.00 - i really dread weigh in days even if i know i have been good!!! Silly i know its just getting on the scales...

Good luck to all tuesday weigh inns!!!

K xx

hi guys just got back from weigh in, i had an ok week thought i would lose a pound as it is totm this week but i lost 3lbs!!! so far on my 2nd wi i have lost 6.5lbs i am so pleased with myself and cant wait till next week!! thank you to all of you for your support and recipes!! xx

:woohoo:WooHoo!

I Lost 3lb! Which puts me below my target weight by 1/2lb - This is now my lowest weight ever, and even got me my 2stone sticker, which I have never yet achieved!!!

:party0049::winner::party0049:

Dead chuffed me :D

well done angie you must be so pleased! do you think it made a difference going in the morning?

Don't think so - one week a few weeks back, I weighed both morning and evening (with permission!!) and was 1lb lighter in the evening - so if anything, I suspect I may have banked a bit for next week too :D

I had a 2lb gain last week (after a long weekend away), so just followed the plan this week and managed to lose what I had gained and a little bit extra.

Back to maintenance this week hurrah!

well its fantastic you got the result you wanted today as i did im floating around on a bit of a high!!

1.5lb off for me this week. :D

Good luck to all other Tuesday WI'ers.

Last edited:
Morning everyone :D

I will be weighing in this morning for a change, as I have a meeting to go to this afternoon ... I wonder how that will affect things. My experiment a few weeks ago implied that I weigh heavier in the mornings, but there you go :sigh:

Good luck everyone!!

I get weighed at around 6.15pm tonight. Feeling nervous again and wont dare have another drink until after lol x

Angie - WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done to the others and good luck to the rest weighing in later (including moi!)

Im leaving soon to go and get my WI. Not sure what it will bring............only time will tell!!!! :)

Well done everyone..... :grouphugg:

I have lost 2lb this week so I am pretty pleased with myself... Feeling pretty good about this week coming up as well as I have nothing coming up that involves alcohol and party food.

Good luck for everyone still to weigh in :p

Well done troops! I lost 2.5lbs this week.

Well, just back from WI and after a very indulgent wedding I attended on Saturday, I still lost 3.5lbs!!!! SO CHUFFED!!!!!

Back