Tuesday Weigh In

Wow! Well done everyone :D

Well ladies, the success express worked..... I stayed the same! Woo hoo - I have now been exactly the same weight for 4 weeks!!

well done everyone and jaylou are you trying to loose more weight as your avatar says that you are at goal?

well done everyone and jaylou are you trying to loose more weight as your avatar says that you are at goal?

Hi Tara,
I try to stay the same each week, if I have had an indulgent time then I will be extra good for a couple of days in order to try and shift the excess.

Although I am going on holiday in a couple of weeks so I would like to lose a couple of pounds this week so I can indulge when I am away. It's a balancing act!!!

wow what fantastic results this week! well done everyone!

No well dones coming my way - 4lb gain for me! Back at square one BUT raring to go :)

:woohoo:WooHoo!

I Lost 3lb! Which puts me below my target weight by 1/2lb - This is now my lowest weight ever, and even got me my 2stone sticker, which I have never yet achieved!!!

:party0049::winner::party0049:

Dead chuffed me :D

Well done, Angie! And well done everyone on your losses. I have put on 1/2 a pound this week. Bit gutted cos I was only 1lb from target and thought I might do it this week. I've been so good... loads of superfree meals, loads of speed foods, only 38 syns all week! Ah well, maybe next week...

Woop woop, 3lb off great after my 1.5ib gain last week, i knew good old scan bran would get the scales ( and me!!) moving in the right direction!
Well done everyone heres to a great week!!

Back