Tuesday weighers

jennybeth79

Silver Member
so Im back from class this morning and I lost 5lbs wooooo got my 1/2 stone award and slimmer of the week.... let the losses roll x

OMG, thats fab. Well done to you! x

Well done Huni...thats a great loss!

ahhh well done sweety :)
I've got my WI at 5.30 - kinda dreading it as at the start of the week i slipped off the wagon big style :( x

well done mrs hill2b 5lb is a fantastic loss.

I lost 2.5lbs and got my club 10 and my 1 and a half award so really pleased. Good luck to those of you weighing tonight im sure you will do great!

Thanks donnie!

Dont ya just love it here!!! LOL!
Thank you everyone for all the encouragement i think that is why i have lasted so long this time!!

thank you :)

ahhh well done sweety :)
i've got my wi at 5.30 - kinda dreading it as at the start of the week i slipped off the wagon big style :( x

you'll be ok and if not soon be off next week ...just make sure you track your food thats what i did this week

Well done Mrs Hill and Henna!
I lost 2lbs this week.

Well done to you all! Its great getting the awards, mini milestones that keep you on track and the stickers are fab too!

i went to weigh in today and lost 1/2lb am now on target just have to maintain for the next 11 weeks till my wedding. xxx

Lost 2.5lbs this week and got my 2.5stone sticker. VERY happy x x

2lb on for me this week :( I've only got myself to blame. Well, that and star week :cool:

I was so close to getting my 2 and half stone award too. Oh well! now I have to lose 3lb instead :rolleyes:

Well done to all losers this week.

Back