Tuesday Weighers

lemma1968

Silver Member
I have my first week weigh in tonight and i am slightly nervous.

I have not been hungry so far and my hubby has been amazed at how much i have been able to chow down :p

Fingers crossed i have lost - any amount of weight will do but a couple of pounds and i will be chuffed.

Good luck to all you other Tuesday weighers ;)

Good luck Tuesday weighers. My battery in my scales has died, so I have been thinking about changing my weigh in day to Friday. I just think, I like a wee treat on a weigh in day, like a couple of glasses of wine or something, and friends often pop by on a Friday night. So if I have my weigh day on a Tuesday I have my treat, but then if friends pop by on a Friday I have a glass of wine with them too, which sort of ends up me having 2 treat days. So I figured Friday would be a better day for a weigh in for me.

You'll be fine Lemma! I think you'll have a nice surprise!

I lost 2lbs. Back on track!

Good Luck, my weigh in is tonight!

Good luck and well done Tuesday weighers!

Lemma - my bloke is the same, I pop the food down in front of him and he usually either raises an eyebrow at it, or sarcastically mutters 'diets going well then eh?' before tucking in. He doesn't understand how we can eat so much. Silly boy!

Good luck! I have my first tomorrow,have stuck to the plan completely so I hope I have lost!

I weighed in this morning and i lost 5.5lbs cant believe it! I have been an angel this week though but never imagined it would be that much!! That is more than my first week!!! I also got my 3 stone award!!

I weighed in this morning and i lost 5.5lbs cant believe it! I have been an angel this week though but never imagined it would be that much!! That is more than my first week!!! I also got my 3 stone award!!

Amazing! Well done! It's great to have a sudden huge loss like that - what a boost!

Amazing! Well done! It's great to have a sudden huge loss like that - what a boost!

I know i couldnt quite believe it!! Mind you i have been messing about recently so its not surprising! My body is saying take it!!!!!! Just 1lb to go!!!:D

We had a bit of a laugh about my WI today.

I am one of the weighers so I have to be there earlier than everyone else.
I got weighed and it said I'd STS which I wasn't happy with. So after we had weighed everyone else and just before image therapy was due to start, I nipped to the loo and got weighed again and I'd lost 0.5lb....lol.

It is the week before * week which I do tend to STS or gain due to water retention so I don't feel too bad, but I'm much happier now with a half lb loss.

Plus it's our Crimbo diner tonight :bliss: Woohoo!

I already know what I'm having -
for starters - salmon (and something else) pate
Main course - Christmas pie (turkey, ham and cranberries in a pie with veg, roasties etc.
Dessert - Christmas pudding cheesecake with cream...*slurp!!*

This is all at a very well known restaurant in our area where the chef has mitchelin stars....can't wait.

LOL @ Ninja, handy tip that and hey everyone else, what a grand job youre all doing. Theres some brilliant losses. x

End of my first week and i have lost 3lbs which i am happy with. Its not been too torturous a process.

Maintained this week, which although I was hoping for a loss, I'm not too unhappy with after 4 days at my FIL's (the most unfriendly sw house in the world!)

only 1.5 lb off for me :( had hoped for more, but i seem to follow a pattern of small loss then big loss then small etc. So hopefully big loss next week, plus my stone award!

Back