Tuesday Weighers

Good luck all . I'm hoping for 2.5 tonight to get me into the next stone down but any loss will be great as I will no longer be in the obese bmi category . Just got to keep it up and work hard towards the ideal :)

Lydiahoyle said:
Well I can't weigh in tonight so weighed in at home this morning as my scales have always shown the same and I have lost half pound. Pleased but a little disappointed. Lots more water and exercise is needed me thinks. Good luck everyone!

Still great well done :)

Soph.w said:
Morning! Good luck for your WI today! Just had a mountain of super free SS foods for breakfast as dont feel like I've lost... As if this morning can make a diff to my WI! X

Lol well hope you have a loss xx

Good morning everyone, and good luck to everyone weighing in today :)

I weigh in at 5pm, so will keep you all updated. Slightly nervous after a very boozy weekend - hoping I have made up for it throughout the rest of the week though.

Fingers crossed xx

Just weighed in and lost 1.5 lbs and got my stone award!! I've now lost 14.5lbs altogether. Feels good.
Lost 2.5lbs last week, and I'm hoping to lose about 2lbs a week up until Christmas on my 12 week countdown! So far exactly on track!
10 weeks to go!

Just had weigh in - STS - Disappointed as behaved but trying to stay motivated. going to try and have more fluid (im constantly thirst but don't drink enough) and do red & green days instead of EE. Lets see what can happen next week

Good luck everyone, don't think you have not done good, you may well get a surprise.
I just hope I don't have a week like last week, still don't know how I put on and my consultant couldn't work it out either.
Anyhow, weigh in at 7.30 for me tonight.

Just had weigh in - STS - Disappointed as behaved but trying to stay motivated. going to try and have more fluid (im constantly thirst but don't drink enough) and do red & green days instead of EE. Lets see what can happen next week

Aw sorry to hear that :(hope the green / red days help
Good luck for next week . Hopefully you're hard work will show then

Of to wi very soon . Less than half an hour till I've got to be there . Love & hate this time of week iykwim

3lb gone wit 1st wi yay x

1.5lb off....really disappointed :(

48.5 syns for the week....

more superfree and more exercise this week

2.5 off great considering it's been * week . And I'm no longer in the obese category :D

Back