Tuesday Weighers

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by suepat10, 12 January 2010.

1. suepat10

suepat10 I am one of the 63336

Good luck guys and gals.

May all your losses be happy ones xxx
    Mini likes this.
  2. stephie0611

stephie0611 needs to focus!!!!

Thanks huni, my first week back on track since xmas and NY and i've lost 4lb :D. xx
  3. soccermom

soccermom I AM A WEMITT x

Why am I always nervous.

Its my 8 week weigh in and i'm pushing for a total of two stone weightloss, but its my * week, i'm full of cold and have a sore throat, i've had 2 days with syns of 20 (craving for extra junk, as I felt like pap) so i'm not holding my breath :(

STS would be good :sigh:

Good luck everyone else and well done stephie
  4. Sorus

Sorus Going for it.

Well I have lost a massive half a pound this week. :rolleyes:

Actually I'm fine with that. Half a pound a week is still 26 pounds in a year and I'm enjoying the diet immensely so it's no hardship.

Do need to get a bit of a push on though to reach my Valentine's day target so guess I'd better get on the treadmill pronto.
  5. Sticky

Sticky I will succeed!!!

Thanks - will see how I get on later. Feeling really sick today so having to force food down but had a good week otherwise.

Well done to the losses, good luck to those not yet to go xx
  6. cocktailprincess

cocktailprincess Still rockin' it

Lost 4.5, so Crimble gain of 5lb almost a distant memory

Good luck everyone
  7. deadredhead

deadredhead Well-Known Member

Thank you!My weigh in isn't til 6pm!So long to wait!Well done everyone else
  8. Nikkiwales

Nikkiwales Well-Known Member

I've gained 1/2lb. Did EE and thought i had stuck to it well. Disappointed now
  9. NIKI

NIKI Well-Known Member

lost 1.5 lbs which means am back to pre-xmas weight so had a great xmas and new year and now back on plan again :)
  10. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Well done everyone.

Good Luck to all Tuesday WI's today.
  11. qbeewar

qbeewar Well-Known Member

Goodluck all! Mines at 6.15 and im soooo nervous lol
  12. Laddiesboy

Laddiesboy I ♥ Slimming World :)

Well done everyone who has already weighed, and good luck for the rest of us Tuesday weighers who have it to come.

I still have 1lb from Christmas I want to lose but think I should maybe lose about 2.5lb tonight. Fingers crossed!
  13. RubyMoss

RubyMoss Well-Known Member

I'm joining class tonight so I'll be finding out how much I truly weigh! lol!
  14. Sozzle

Sozzle Active Member

Well done everyone that has already been weighed :)
    I weigh in at 6pm, fingers crossed I have a good loss.
    Best of luck to everyone that is weighing in this evening xxx
  15. BritMumInCanada

BritMumInCanada Well-Known Member

another 2lbs off this week :)
  16. Sozzle

Sozzle Active Member

Well done, thats excellent!
  17. Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel Starting again!!

Just 0.5lb off. Not worth it for a 100% week :(
  18. lemma1968

lemma1968 Well-Known Member

Ok, first post xmas weigh in. I am really not looking forward to it but i MUST face the music. I think my gain will be about 6lbs or so. I have been emotional eating for the last week and completely lost the plot today. I won't tell you all what i have consumed today. Its ugly. :break_diet:

So, in my highly emotional and slightly off colour state i shall face the scales.

Oh i hate myself sometimes.:sigh:
  19. stephie0611

stephie0611 needs to focus!!!!

well done to everybody thats lost and good luck to the people that are still to get weighed.

For the people that have gained, just get yourself back on it and find out where you went wrong, and i'm sure you's will do fab next week. xx
  20. atchonblimp21

atchonblimp21 Well-Known Member

Hi, lost 4lbs tonight....so so happy. Stuck to it 100% this week.

Yay :D xx