Tuesday Weighers

Thanks it is slowing down a bit . Just stick with it eat the speed superfree plenty of it ;) I'm 100% on plan every day never had any flexi days . And mix things about . I've had to introduce red days at times to keep my body on it's toes :)
Haven't really read up alot on red/green days maybe that is something I should try in coming weeks. good luck with your amazing journey.:):)

Lydiahoyle said:
Haha! I think the 'ahem' was also on it's way so wouldn't have helped! Fingers crossed for nxt week. Good luck for Thursday xx
Thanks x

little_bubblez said:
I refused to leave the house until i....*ahem*ed.....hence the good loss :8855:
I'm aiming for a pre WI 'ahem' on thursday :) lol!

mrs big b said:
Ok and I'm waiting for I told you so . 2lb off for me so only 2 to go for my 4 stone . Happy relieved and all that :)
Well done :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

3 & 1/2 lbs down :D am delighted

hi

bad week last week +1lb.. so good week this week -3lb happy days!!!

back on the wagon!

Hi all I lost another pound tonight was a bit guttered been dead good is star week though so will see what happens next week. Done 10 an half pound in 4 weeks not bad I think. How is everyone else getting on

Lydiahoyle said:
Ok, so when I joint this site which was a couple of weeks before I joined the classes which is far too long ago and I should be near target by now but due to only errors of my own - I'm not. Anyway, I said on my profile that I want this year to be the year that I finally get to the weight I want to be! So, the end of the year is getting closer fast!! I think we have what 12 weeks? Or 11? I'm bot sure, but what I am sure about is that I need to loose 11pound by the end of the year if I want to achieve the goal I set. So that's about 1pound a week. Not such a high target...but I need to pull my socks up and get moving to get closer to achieving that goal!

Good luck Hun really hope you do it

Just about to go swimming for the 1st time in years without the kids lol gonna look a wally !!!!! But if I want that 2lb off & 4 stone award I've got to work hard for it . Red day today and a few less syns than the 12 !!!! I had yesterday

Rejoined SW after being on a break for a couple months (and being very bad eating wise!) lost 6 1/2 first week back, hurrah! Luckily managed to loose what I put on, phew.

I'm confident I've lost something , just hoping it's enough to get that 4 stone award . I've been really good . Had hardly any pasta potato rice noodles this week . Just substituted it all with veg . Oh and I've been swimming walking wii fitting and yesterday tried out a new wii game I got and my god my legs & stomach muscles ache today . Don't know if I did it wrong lol

Weddingdiet said:
I'm so scared been I'll and ate nothing but crap just comfort food

Hope you're feeling better now

Lydiahoyle said:
Not long now guys...good luck for Tuesday! I'm feeling nervous, not sure if it is a good or bad nervousness yet! X

Fingers crossed for you

Back