Tuesday Weighers

I just thought what I need to do to hit my pre-wedding target - need 8.5 (or 9) lbs in 2 weeks - going to be time to book in for that colonic :sick0019: - any one got any experience of having one?

5lbs down this week, I am totally chuffed!!! :D :D :D

1.5lb lost. And slimmer of the month!!!!

Well done all you've all done fantastically big pat on the back :D

Back on track this week 2.5 loss, 1 more to reach 3.5 stones! - mrs big b can I come and live with you for a week, your loses are amazing - how many dress sizes have you dropped?

At home weigh in yesterday was a stay the same.

Considering I'd been eating junk most of the week, and that was after two weeks of being unable to keep food down with illness, that's excellent :)

Still off plan until I'm doing better, but will be being more sensibly this week :)

Well done all! I lost 2lbs this week despite being a bit of a pig so I am absolutely thrilled!!

In order to get to my target weight by Christmas I need to loose around 2.7 lbs a week from now on...hmm...

huntsu1 said:
Back on track this week 2.5 loss, 1 more to reach 3.5 stones! - mrs big b can I come and live with you for a week, your loses are amazing - how many dress sizes have you dropped?

Lol thanks if you can cope living with a grumpy husband and 5 boys ranging from 3 to 16 lol the youngest 4 being autistic lol think that's what's helping me I only sit down for 5 minutes at a time !!!
I'm virtually 4 sizes smaller my coat is 4 sizes smaller than last years and fits really well and my tops 4 sizes smaller I tried on jeans 4 sizes smaller 2 weeks ago and they did up but a little tight . Must try again I'm sure they'll probably be fine now

huntsu1 said:

Oh and well done to you great :)

Dannilion said:
At home weigh in yesterday was a stay the same.

Considering I'd been eating junk most of the week, and that was after two weeks of being unable to keep food down with illness, that's excellent :)

Still off plan until I'm doing better, but will be being more sensibly this week :)

Hope you're better soon

Well done everyone else :)

Nearly 1/2 way through the week so far so good, fingers crossed the weekend passes sucessfully, must start with a long walk tomorrow morning!

Back