Tuesday Weighers

I've done really well this week aside from a trip to wagamamas (where I had ramen as it's a clear broth soup) and a few gins at at bar, I didn't realise until it was my round that they weren't measuring the alcohol it was free poured :-S I went onto just tonic water after that though...

Feeling a bit down today , spent a whole week 100% on plan. weighed myself on the scales yesterday, and I've put on a pound? Has anyone ever had this happen, then find you've had a nice loss on the group scales?

adictapink said:
Got WI on wednesday this week as cant make tmro.... not sure whether an extra day is a good thing or not?! lol xx

Definately a good thing I think ;)

Millierose1 said:
Feeling a bit down today , spent a whole week 100% on plan. weighed myself on the scales yesterday, and I've put on a pound? Has anyone ever had this happen, then find you've had a nice loss on the group scales?

Might just be a flutuation especially if it's at a different time of day to your wi . Try not to worry easier said than done I know

Well the day is nearly upon us again !! I've had a good week not as good as I'd like I've eaten no where near as much as I should have due to having every thing I eat go straight through me but I've stuck to plan . Not sure if it's hindered me this week but not really worried . Happy with how my losses have gone and got another week of healthy eating under my belt .
Good luck to everyone hope everyone gets the results they deserve :)

mrs big b said:
Might just be a flutuation especially if it's at a different time of day to your wi . Try not to worry easier said than done I know

Thanks Mrs b, I hope so! I've definitely learnt my lesson not to weigh mid week! Good luck with your results tomorrow x

Tuesday is almost upon us again. I don't know where these weeks go!

Good luck! I don't know either. I'm always so good and followed plan every day as usual EXCEPT on saturday when I had a pizza express and numerous alcoholic beverages! Was on plan all day though and continued straight off the next morning. I'd be surprised if I've gained anything. 1lb would be great! I'll have to see!

yes! Don't worry! i've even had my scales say I've put on 5lbs and then I've gone to group later on and I've lost 2 or 3 lol. I think my floor is uneven as the scales are relatively new and digital ones!
If you've done plan, you will have lost weight. The only time this didn't work for me (and it was a STS week, no gain) was when I had particularly bad PMS.
Good luck!

Hoping the chocolate cake i had...(unplanned :( ) on saturday doesnt do too much damage....hope to get a 4.5lb loss in the next 2 weigh ins...want a big loss this week :(

Been this morning and their systems are down! So I'm going to rush back later to go to the 6.30pm WI (my main group). I don't want to miss it. My consultant gave me a bunch of flowers this morning for being nominated for Miss Slinky though, how sweet of her! She's doing the competition next week instead :)

Don't know how I've done today. Been good all week. Not 100% on two days but not major only maybe 2 or 3 syns. Ok so TMO but I'm not "going" to the loo very much! Any body having same trouble?? Sorry for the details! Lol x

woop woop - lost 1lb x

5lb off for me this week!! Yay!! Well done to everyone else as well!!!

Oh i really hope i get a loss tonight.....i'm really worried :(

1 hour to go!!!

Back