Tuesday Weighers

Only half a pound for me but I know that it's because it's star week. Hoping for a better loss next week!

Maintained :( gutted as I've been so good. Well sod it - toad in the whole tonight and then a few biscuits for dessert. Having a day or two off this week as I have time off work. Maybe it's just what I need to get me back on track again. I find I need a blowout once in a while otherwise I get stuck in a rut

Hi everyone, I would like to join you all if I may. I re-joined a lunchtime SW class yesterday and just hope that I can stick with it this time. I have yo-yoed for most of my life so I think that it's time to put a stop to that if I can. My husband if far from happy about me re-joining as he thiks that it is a waste of money. I need to prove him wrong!! x

Sadly I gained this week and am now 2lb over target so a bit sad, no obvious reason but at least I went to class, there were many people missing at my class - probably after Mothering Sunday treats!

I've been on a bit of a self sabotage mission the last couple of days - new I'd be off plan on Thursday but yesterday and today I've struggled to get back into it :/

I really am dreading putting on anything but I can't seem to stop having bad food/alcohol

Good luck everyone! May the scales be ever in your favour.

I've been MIA the past couple of weeks, not sure why as usually I do that when I've been off plan and that hasn't been the case. Lost 1.5lb last week which earned me my 6.5st award, so I'm chuffed about that. Been 100% on plan this week (had something happening every week recently but not this week) and it being spring I've begun cycling again and on Saturday picked up my new wheels - a new bike makes such a difference and since Saturday I've done 56 miles on it! So I can't see why I would've gained this week except for muscle gain, but you never know so I'll not hedge my bets.

Good luck with today's weigh ins everyone, as of this week I am going to be moving to a Saturday weigh in so I'm leaving this thread. Take care and enjoy the rest of your journeys!! X

Lbs lost this week -2.5lbs

Lbs lost altogether -7lbs

Lbs to target - 55lbs to go!!!

I lost half a pound, which is good cos it's a loss, but it's nowhere near as much as I was hoping for. I'm not disheartened cos I suspected it would be like that after cycling so much this week but I'm a little irked shall we say.

I will tell you what I AM annoyed by though - beef Savoury Rice going from free to 2 syns a packet! Is nothing sacred anymore?!

I lost half a pound, which is good cos it's a loss, but it's nowhere near as much as I was hoping for. I'm not disheartened cos I suspected it would be like that after cycling so much this week but I'm a little irked shall we say.

I will tell you what I AM annoyed by though - beef Savoury Rice going from free to 2 syns a packet! Is nothing sacred anymore?!

I know! It's so disappointing! They were so nice and easy and now they had to ruin it haha!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

I lost 3lbs, nice surprise as I wasn't very good at the weekend. Unfortunatly have a lot on this weekend as well but will try to make wise choices.

Sorry all for not posting sooner but I have been mad busy for the last few weeks and unfortunately I havent been able to keep up to date with any of the posts here.

As you probably know, my sister was due her 4th baby on the 28th February and he was born on the 5th March and a lot of things have happened in between but I think I will try and catch up from now on so apologies if I havent replied to any of the posts. I have taken leave to help my sister out as there is only two girls in the family (I have 4 brothers) and it is a good time to enjoy been around babies/small children as DH and I have none of our own.

Last week, I had a big gain (even though it was a morning weigh in as it was St Patricks Day and I'm Irish - yes very proud of our rugby team too) and was up 2.5 but totm had hit that day and that is the only reason for the big gain, this put me back to the 13st category and I was bacak into the half century club (now that did upset me) but last night I went back to class and I had a huge loss of 3.5 so I was really happy with this no doubt. Now all I have to lose is 11Ibs to reach target

I was, also, on our local paper and a got a lot of people coming up to me and saying how much of an inspiration I am, it is lovely to think that people think that way about me and I would like to think it might help somebody join.

So how is everyone else doing, I must update my records now yayyyyy

Back