Tuesday Weighers

Thank you :)
I actually lost a further 3.5 this week and got my 11st lol. I've been strict lately so going to relax for a bit now and have a gain next week!

Well done Jilvis :)

Thank you :)
I actually lost a further 3.5 this week and got my 11st lol. I've been strict lately so going to relax for a bit now and have a gain next week!

Well done Jilvis :)
Omg I'm so happy for you. You are an inspiration, well done xx

My first weigh-in....
Nervous-Yes
Anxious-Yes
Shall I walk out-maybe ?
Grin and bear it- your here now-and you,ve admitted to yourself you should be here
Ok
Get on please-Don,t look so worried they say....
A 6lb loss- Get in there
WELL CHUFFED xxxxx
Absolutely fantastic xx so pleased for you xx well done xx

Well done LC and Scooter! They're great losses :D

I lost half this week which I'm happy with. :)

Doing a normal EE week this week. I've had lots of SP meals lately so I hope i'll be fine!

-3lb, that's 9lb gone, so chuffed, bit embarrassed when I got my certificate and sticker..... oh and I won the raffle, all the stuff to do the Chicken Tikka Masala, get in there xx
Oooo nice one, well done xx

Hey guys - 1lb off last night meaning 4st 6.5 in total and 11st3.5. Fingers crossed new numbers isn't far away!!
You are doing so well, Well done darling xx

-3lb, that's 9lb gone, so chuffed, bit embarrassed when I got my certificate and sticker..... oh and I won the raffle, all the stuff to do the Chicken Tikka Masala, get in there xx
Well done! And congrats on your new cert :D
Hey guys - 1lb off last night meaning 4st 6.5 in total and 11st3.5. Fingers crossed new numbers isn't far away!!
Well done :D

Back