Tuesday weighers?

hi yes i get weighed tonight al 6 lost 10.5 lbs so far dont think i will get a good result tonight went over my syns this week by 20 because i went for a meal yesterday meal was ok but had wine and choc ice cream boo hoo ah well its done now just hope its not too bad on the scales . congrats on a great weight loss by the way x

I got weighed this morning and have lost 2 and a half pounds. I'm chuffed to bits with this as I've had a 'sticky for no reason' month this month, despite sticking to plan, so it's nice to know it's moving again.

Good luck to everyone else

Yep, I get weighed tonight at 6.30. Unsure what tonights WI will bring.............I will soon find out!

Well done Princess Sausage. Thats excellent. You must be so chuffed :) :) :)

hi yes i get weighed tonight al 6 lost 10.5 lbs so far dont think i will get a good result tonight went over my syns this week by 20 because i went for a meal yesterday meal was ok but had wine and choc ice cream boo hoo ah well its done now just hope its not too bad on the scales . congrats on a great weight loss by the way x

You never know lady luck might shine on you tonight :D over by 20 isn't to bad, good luck with the WI x

Hi all - I have just (literally) got back from a very long weekend in a caravan in the Cotswolds, so with weigh in in a few hours the result should be somewhere between disastrous and totally deserved. Oh well, a week to shift the damage off again...

Well done Annie - great loss, and Wow! well done Princess Sausage - superstar!!!

Thanks everyone, I am pretty chuffed as I am a pretty slow loser, usually. I did do lots of exercise this week and did stick to the plan but I do normally and average 1 1/2 to 2 a week.See you all in two weeks and hope the scales are kind for you all in the meantime.

Gained 2 lbs tonight. Not an enormous surprise but still amazed at how little I can cheat the plan to gain - it really drums home how good I will have to be when I am in the US for a month this summer to stay vaguely near my target.

Anyway - now I am at target + 2.5lb, so have to be a very good girl next week to ensure the scales move downwards!

hi again not too bad lost 1lb which i think i got off lightly coz i was very bad yesterday if it wasnt nailed down i ate it and all full of syns so im somewhat relived lol good luck to everyone else and congrats on those loses x

Down 1lb this week. Its just the same as the same time last month when I was due my * week, I always seem to lose less and then it comes off next week. Im still bloomin chuffed tho!!! :)

I've gained 1lb this week which I was kind of expecting cos it's my 4th week. I don't seem to gain on *week (sometimes STS) but I always either STS or gain on my 4th week.

Well done to all the losers :happy096: Especially well done to those that reached their targets or won SOTW ;)

yeay

not sure how but I lost 2 1/2 lbs - I am so pleased :talk017:

Lost 1lb, happy with that but wish it could have been more. Been really good all week, don't think I've eaten enough of my syns, so gonna start eating a bit more this week.

Back