Tuesday weighers

Morning all,

So that's my first week over with with a grand total loss of ................2lb !! Can't figure out how to chance my ticker, could somebody tell me please ?

My friend said she lost much more than that on her first week and i know everybody is different but she also said that when it's your 'lady time' that makes a difference and something to do with a star if you go to class? Don't really know what she was going on about lol.

How's everybody else got on?

Claire x

Hiya

My first weigh in on this attempt at slimming world in my new class and I lost 4lbs

Well done both you, excellent.

Morning all,

So that's my first week over with with a grand total loss of ................2lb !! Can't figure out how to chance my ticker, could somebody tell me please ?

My friend said she lost much more than that on her first week and i know everybody is different but she also said that when it's your 'lady time' that makes a difference and something to do with a star if you go to class? Don't really know what she was going on about lol.

How's everybody else got on?

Claire x

Hi Claire

You can change your ticker by just clicking on it. It will take you to the ticker page where you have to enter your pin number and then you can change you details. It will update your ticker automatically.

When it's your 'lady time' it's called your star week at group...lol. I hope that clears it up a little fot you.

BTW, on my first week I lost 2lb too. I'm now 2st and 3lb lighter, it still eventually comes off.

Only lost 1 pound this week. Am afraid I'm doing it wrong! I was on track for 2 until yesterday, so no idea where that evil pound came from. I had stuck to it so well as well :(

Am worrying it wont work for me long term, or that Mix 2 Match isn't effective. Argh!

Must keep motivated this week to try and prove to myself I wil lose next week. Wish me luck!

I lost 1.5lbs this week. Was a tad dissapointed as the week started amazingly well and I was hoping for 2.5lbs. But we had a weekend at my folks home (so I had some naughties hehe).

Well done everyone xxx

I only lost 1/2 a lb :( didnt do any exercise last week and did have a few too many treats and its that time of the month for me too so i guess that doesnt help. But today is the start of a new sw week and i'm back on track :)

The way i'm going to look at it is if it was easy i wouldn't need to lose this amount of weight in the first place lol, so anything i lose is a bonus :) x

Back