TUESDAY WEIGHIN

spottitchsam

Silver Member
loopyloo15. all the best for your weighin tomorrow,come back and let us know how you got on.
:whacky068:

thanks Spot, I stupidly took a sneak peek yesterday and the scales show no loss so am feeling very disappointed, temped to cancel tomorrow's weigh in and have another week before i go (I've got enough packs to last) not sure yet, how are you doing?

loopyloo15
please keep your appointment,i weighed myself 2 days in front of a weighin date about 3 weeks ago and felt the same as you.so you can imagine how i felt when i did see my cdc and she told me that i had LOST 5lbs.did you take your measurements at the start if so you may have lost inches. im still going strong but i do have chicken/fish on its own twice a week.only lost 2lbs last week but it is still a loss.cant have big losses every week. keep your pecker up.

Hi I'm new to the forum. Im currently doing the CD ss+. This is my second week my first week was ss and I lost 6lb and 5 and a half inches( first weigh on yesterday.)Be good to hear from people as there are some days where I struggle. I'm hoping too loose 2st10lb. Any advice and succesessfull stories would be lovely to hear :) xxx

Aw thanks Spot, actually I have no choice but to cancel now as I need to work late, spoke to CDC though and she's fine about it, you're right as I measured and have lost inches so am quite happy now to wait. You're doing great by the way! Thanks for your support, we can DO this!!! :D

loopyloo15
im very happy that you have lost "inches"all the best for next week.

Hi I'm new to the forum. Im currently doing the CD ss+. This is my second week my first week was ss and I lost 6lb and 5 and a half inches( first weigh on yesterday.)Be good to hear from people as there are some days where I struggle. I'm hoping too loose 2st10lb. Any advice and succesessfull stories would be lovely to hear :) xxx

Saz1691 welcome to the forum,well done losing 6lbs in your 1st week,take time in reading the before and after pics stories.all the best for next week.

Back