Says it as it is!!!
2hour bike ride - 1 hour already done
2 hours slendertone
Vigorous cleaning of the house
and early night x

Vigorous house clean (nearly done)
Walk into town
40 mins wii fit
My son is going for his green belt tonight at his kick boxing so i'll train with him for 30 mins. Get him motivated.
Great idea to track the exersice Nick!!!!!!!!

WELL!

I called the gym owner guy and I got an appointment with him tomorrow - he is going to sit down with me and work out a whole programme that I have promised I am sticking to until 31st August 2008.

He is going to tell me what classes to go to, get a gym workout programme for me and also I am going to have 2 personal training sessions with him every week to focus on toning my arms, tummy and back.

I have at least another 1 to 1.5 stones to loose and I really want to do everything I can now in the last month to give it 100% effort and hit my goal.

I get weighed tomorrow and im pretty nervous about it - I really want to have 4 pounds off - Im glad I have got my motivation back for the gym and exercise as if I didnt have that and I have a bad weigh in tomorrow I can imagine I would feel pretty deflated - but im all zooped up for lots of august action - im going to go out in style - my last leg of LT is going to be full boot with lots of helpings of extra motivation!

Im going to do wii fit today for 30 mins, walk the harvmeister (he is still sleeping in my bed - he has been there from 10:30pm last night!) and going to do slendertone arms as my ab pads are fooked but i got some new ones on their way (along with the shorts.)

QUESTIONS...

1. Should i tell the gym guy im on Lipotrim.
2. Should i tell the gym guy im using slendertone systems???

Will these impact the programme he puts me on??????

wow i think this is a pretty long thread - lol xoxo

Hiya Julzie!

I would say you should tell him you are on Lipotrim, so he knows to be careful with what he sets you to do... at least in the beginning. With exercise your body is going to need more calories to feed the muscles, which as you are on a VLCD this will come from your fat stores (yay, love those ketones!) but you may feel lightheaded at first as your body tries to cope with the extra demands on it. And a personal trainer will do their best to make the workout challenging, so he needs to be aware that he has to be careful not to push you too far until he can see what you can cope with.

We don't want you passing out hun!! x :D

Mx

yeah.. was thinking that it would be best to tell him - think i will also say about slendertone and maybe he can incorporate that in so he knows how much i use it etc....

thanks for ur response babe - cant wait to see ur first weigh in result xox

He'll probably be impressed with how strong your tummy muscles are after all that zapping from the Slendertone! :D

Mx

oh i love slendertone - underneath my blob im sure there are abs hiding there somewhere - just cant wait to get rid of all the fat.... hmmm...

I cant wait to get a good chat with him - i feel very frustrated about the amount of fat I have on both my tummy and my arms - I dont know if toning is even going to make me look any better - all the toning in the world wont help if i cant get rid of the fat - hopefully he can work some programme out that does magic things - i dont know....???

Toning will def help hun - and of course the exercise with help with the fat burning, even when you are not exercising!! If you increase your muscle mass, those muscles will burn more energy (ie cals!) even when resting - win-win situation! :D

Lol - here's all that coming from someone who hasn't been to the gym since April!! Mind you, I did stop due to back problems. Am hoping to start again next week when I go back to work... can't be arsed when I'm on leave! :D

Mx

WELL!

I called the gym owner guy and I got an appointment with him tomorrow - he is going to sit down with me and work out a whole programme that I have promised I am sticking to until 31st August 2008.

He is going to tell me what classes to go to, get a gym workout programme for me and also I am going to have 2 personal training sessions with him every week to focus on toning my arms, tummy and back.

I have at least another 1 to 1.5 stones to loose and I really want to do everything I can now in the last month to give it 100% effort and hit my goal.

I get weighed tomorrow and im pretty nervous about it - I really want to have 4 pounds off - Im glad I have got my motivation back for the gym and exercise as if I didnt have that and I have a bad weigh in tomorrow I can imagine I would feel pretty deflated - but im all zooped up for lots of august action - im going to go out in style - my last leg of LT is going to be full boot with lots of helpings of extra motivation!

Im going to do wii fit today for 30 mins, walk the harvmeister (he is still sleeping in my bed - he has been there from 10:30pm last night!) and going to do slendertone arms as my ab pads are fooked but i got some new ones on their way (along with the shorts.)

QUESTIONS...

1. Should i tell the gym guy im on Lipotrim.
2. Should i tell the gym guy im using slendertone systems???

Will these impact the programme he puts me on??????

wow i think this is a pretty long thread - lol xoxo

Wow...go girl!!
  1. I would tell him about LT, but, i would also make him understand that you are not just on 400 cals a day... you are on what ever you use and you can do as much exercise as the next person!!! This is always a pre conception people make that you are only getting 400 cals...and you're not!!
  2. Yes, slendertone can only enhance your gym progress and you will already have fab tummy muscle so will be able to push yourself harder
  3. Get him to do a fitness check... they are pretty grueling, but push you to your limits and fin out what you can really acheive!
  4. Like D2P says improving your muscle tone help you to burn fat more effectively while sat on your ass so woohooo
  5. Enjoy and witt woo!!!

thanks...

Wow...go girl!!
  1. I would tell him about LT, but, i would also make him understand that you are not just on 400 cals a day... you are on what ever you use and you can do as much exercise as the next person!!! This is always a pre conception people make that you are only getting 400 cals...and you're not!!
  2. Yes, slendertone can only enhance your gym progress and you will already have fab tummy muscle so will be able to push yourself harder
  3. Get him to do a fitness check... they are pretty grueling, but push you to your limits and fin out what you can really acheive!
  4. Like D2P says improving your muscle tone help you to burn fat more effectively while sat on your ass so woohooo
  5. Enjoy and witt woo!!!

Also take a look at some of these yoga poses..they help build muscle and strength
Yoga Journal - Side Plank Pose

thanks nic,

oh i really hope ur right - u know i want to be toned so much but even when i was slim i have never been toned - my arms are really bingo wing city - i hate them - i just hope that i can do something to change them.... it would be awesome... deffo going to committ to this and give it my all - i will promise myself to end of august 100% effort and then i can decide after that what i need to do - but from now to then i am going for this 100% and doing what it takes everyday to give myself as much chance as possible to get the body i want.

i always really appreciate all ur comments and support nic thanks xox

Confession time.... apart from driving round the sick man and dog oif the house to various appointments, I had a 1 hours exfoliating facial, my eyebrows waxed and my nails manicured - does any of this count as exercise ???? Oh - only 2 shakes today so far - been too busy :)

thanks nic,

oh i really hope ur right - u know i want to be toned so much but even when i was slim i have never been toned - my arms are really bingo wing city - i hate them - i just hope that i can do something to change them.... it would be awesome... deffo going to committ to this and give it my all - i will promise myself to end of august 100% effort and then i can decide after that what i need to do - but from now to then i am going for this 100% and doing what it takes everyday to give myself as much chance as possible to get the body i want.

i always really appreciate all ur comments and support nic thanks xox
And you will 100% achieve everything you can xxxx Loves ya Julz xx

Confession time.... apart from driving round the sick man and dog oif the house to various appointments, I had a 1 hours exfoliating facial, my eyebrows waxed and my nails manicured - does any of this count as exercise ???? Oh - only 2 shakes today so far - been too busy :)
First of all:whoopass:... you better go run and hide:hide:...right missus upsatirs get your togs on and g for it!!! :character00116::D

I still have time for a session on Wii - don't want to ruin my nails tho !!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

exercise complete
1. 2 hours on bike
2. 1 hour slendertone...tummy hurting now tho
3. cleaned house dancing whilst vaccing, running up and down the stairs
:) i am knackered no more from me today!!! off to bed very shortly xx

I know it's a bit late to pledge so I'll just report on what I did instead! Lol!

Walked little one to school (about 3/4 mile round trip)
Did 45min exercise video (abandoned Mr Motivator for one of the original Gladiators - Jet? - managed to keep up - just!)
Walked to school and back again to collect little one.

Not a great deal I know but I'm working up to it!!!! Lol!!!

x

I managed bugger all :sigh: I have a bad foot.I get this trapped nerve in my toes,It's called Morton's Neuroma(or something very close) and it is VERY VERY painful.It goes as quick as it arrives so hopefully it will be gone tomorrow :D.
I know....to much information.

I know it's a bit late to pledge so I'll just report on what I did instead! Lol!

Walked little one to school (about 3/4 mile round trip)
Did 45min exercise video (abandoned Mr Motivator for one of the original Gladiators - Jet? - managed to keep up - just!)
Walked to school and back again to collect little one.

Not a great deal I know but I'm working up to it!!!! Lol!!!

x
Slow and steady wins the race...and you are building it into your life ...which is the best way!
Trying to squeeze loads in and having to make a mass effort to do, doesnt hold in the long run ...unless, you change your life to suit xx

Back