Tummy Bug??

JannyH

Sorry for the off topic but suffering a big change in bathroom habits!

I have been making good progress apart from periodic lack of need to use the bathroom issues, which I have generally fixed with fluids fibre and an occasional laxative...usually Dulcolax Perles.

This week has been a bit of a nightmare though, suddenly yesterday I had a few headache feelings like from dehydration, then upped my water intake at work in the morning, but right after lunch (only a light oil free salad with some chicken) I got one of those OMG attacks of the runs, this was repeated three more times at work and after the third I had to go home for reasons you don't want the details of!!! :eek:

I had to call my mum to give me a lift home and left my car at work, was scared of an attack whilst driving!

Been the same all morning this morning, feels like it may be a bug...any ideas???

Thanks

I think you need to go to the doctors hun, it does sound like a tummy bug of some sort.

I hope you feel better soon

Lulu x x x x

Feel so sorry for you, I take some tabs that cause this and it is urgent it was even happening during the night eekkk. See what you are like tomorrow see the doc. All the best

Thanks Girls, I'm sure its the same bug everyone else I know has had, its just a bit on the eeek side as peggy said.

Awful when you feel you have little control over whats happening! :eek:

Especially when its in the toilet department!..LoL

I'll be ok, its just a bit embarrasing when it happens!

Back