tummy pains

I love doing original days and also find that I lose more, than if I do a green or EE.

Lots of superfree foods! you me love my superfree foods! lots of lean meat.

I tend to do half plate of superfree and half plate of meat/fish (for lunch and dinner), 3 skinless chicken thighs, or 2 x chicken breast. 2 x port chops all fat cut off.

Do you like shell fish?

Dont forget that you can have 2 x HE A and 2 x HE B on original days. I try and have one of each for breakfast!

Good luck!

thankyou im going to give it ago see if it kickstarts my loss having turkey with broccoli and cauliflower for dinner then for tea extra lean pork mince cooked with celery carrotts and onions and then broccoli and cauliflower ago im going to be stuffed on vegetablea hopefully im hitting my 1/3 superfree too :)

mines this year the mince ive bought says extra lean pork mince the one it says is free is reduced fat which to me because its not specifically extra lean pork mince im gonna be on safe side and syn so its defiately half a syn per 100g

im confused too to be honest im getting myself worked uo i bought the 2013 food directory and that says be good to yourself pork mince is 1.5 syns per 100g that the reduced fat pork mince from tescos is free but its called extra lean pork mince less than 5%

Back