Tummy rumbling!

So, day 4 of these shakes (stuck to it 100%) and my tummy sounds like there is a lion in there trying to get out! Any tips for getting rid of it! It is so awkward when I am in work or uni. I don't think I can drink much more water without it coming out of my eyeballs. Will it stop? Please tell me it will stop!! Haha.

It will,day 5 to 6 are always the turning point for me. Yesterday I didn't even notice I hadn't had anything until 2pm and even then wasn't physically hungry- it comes and goes though.

I feel your pain lol, i'm back on exante for the second time (3rd VLCD) I suppose weight loss is like jail, i didnt learn my lesson the 1st 2nd or 3rd time :rolleyes:

I'm only on day two and my stomach is beyond growly :hmm:looking forward to it going, mine was quieter around day 4 fingers crossed because it is embarrassing!

It seems to have calmed down for me now, but I have been trying to stay in loud situations as much as possible xD good luck this attempt! I am sure lessons will be learned one way or another! Haha.

Back