tummy troubles

charlene9440

is in it to win it!
hi today is day 5 for me and all day i have been having a really dodgy tummy i have slight runs and a rumbley tummy is that normal on the first week of LL ?? please let me know thanks x

I believe it is that way for some people, I've been the other way all the way through and I can't go at all but both are normal :). Hope you feel better soon.

Emma xXx

I had the same and in fact still have the same now, after 7 weeks in. It does clear up for some people and like FYM says, some people have the "other" problem. I'm afraid it can be different for everyone :)

thanx for the info at least i know what to expect now thanx

I too had the same, for at least about the 1st 2 weeks but it did improve for me although I still suffer every now and then. Hope it improves for you! x

Cor, I'd love to have that problem back!! LOL! I did have this a few times in the beginning, but now I have the opposite issue and have to take a Dulcolax once a week!

It definitely does get better, (too much so in my case! LOL!)

im on my 2nd week now and my tummy is still rumbling like mad, i thought it well would have stopped by now. I am in ketosis but still feeling hungry...i am managing about 3 litres of water as well as my packs, i cant remember is this normal for the 2nd week??!!

Hehe! I rang my llc on day 4 because i had a serious case of a 'popping' tummy and the runs!:ashamed0005: It cleared up the next day and I found that avoiding the water flavourings helped as they have fibre in them. In now in week 6 and have the opposite problem, this may be TMI but i go about once a week and it's barely worth it then!:sick0019:

I've not had the dodgy tummy and runs during LL but a friend of mine has! I've been the other way and needed sennakot on occasion.

Back