Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

tummy troubles

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by charlene9440, 23 February 2009 Social URL.

1. charlene9440

charlene9440 is in it to win it!

Diet:
    Lighterlife diet
    hi today is day 5 for me and all day i have been having a really dodgy tummy i have slight runs and a rumbley tummy is that normal on the first week of LL ?? please let me know thanks x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. futureyummymummy

futureyummymummy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9lb(21.1%)
    Diet:
    Lean in 15
    I believe it is that way for some people, I've been the other way all the way through and I can't go at all but both are normal :). Hope you feel better soon.

Emma xXx

4. westiegirl

westiegirl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    LighterLife
    I had the same and in fact still have the same now, after 7 weeks in. It does clear up for some people and like FYM says, some people have the "other" problem. I'm afraid it can be different for everyone :)

5. charlene9440

charlene9440 is in it to win it!

Diet:
    Lighterlife diet
    thanx for the info at least i know what to expect now thanx

6. susianna

susianna Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(33.33%)
    Diet:
    LL -5 st now low carb
    I too had the same, for at least about the 1st 2 weeks but it did improve for me although I still suffer every now and then. Hope it improves for you! x

7. Poppysparkle

Poppysparkle Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(20.96%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Cor, I'd love to have that problem back!! LOL! I did have this a few times in the beginning, but now I have the opposite issue and have to take a Dulcolax once a week!

It definitely does get better, (too much so in my case! LOL!)

8. Groovychick

Groovychick Member

Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Diet:
    Lighterlife
    im on my 2nd week now and my tummy is still rumbling like mad, i thought it well would have stopped by now. I am in ketosis but still feeling hungry...i am managing about 3 litres of water as well as my packs, i cant remember is this normal for the 2nd week??!!

9. snannapuss

snannapuss Full Member

Diet:
    lighter life
    Hehe! I rang my llc on day 4 because i had a serious case of a 'popping' tummy and the runs!:ashamed0005: It cleared up the next day and I found that avoiding the water flavourings helped as they have fibre in them. In now in week 6 and have the opposite problem, this may be TMI but i go about once a week and it's barely worth it then!:sick0019:

10. MandyLupton

MandyLupton Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st2.0lb
    Current Weight:
    20st2.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    S&S
    I've not had the dodgy tummy and runs during LL but a friend of mine has! I've been the other way and needed sennakot on occasion.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.