Tummy tucks...

I cant stand him normally but he had lost weight also so we had a common bond today and me saying how well he looked helped I think lol
He said when I get to my goal and if im not happy I must go back to see him, but he said I may not have any excess so time will tell

thats cool that you have the option, and like tracy said you may not even need it. i was lookin at shazpaz phot's earlier and her tum looks ace and shes lost loads hasnt she. ive got baby stretchmarks so i know my tum will never look too hot lol

Yummy my stretch marks have reduced loads since losing weight! My inner thighs looked like a cat had attacked me lol now im back in skirts xx

yeah I know, and he is really old school as well and nearly retired. So im just going to see how it goes.

Yummy my stretch marks have reduced loads since losing weight! My inner thighs looked like a cat had attacked me lol now im back in skirts xx
cool, ill keep my fingers crossed that my tummy ones do :)...you look fab so if i can get to where you are ill be MORE than happy lol x

Hmmm i should take a more recent pic me thinks lol xxx

3 to 5

Typically about 4 days hun although it varies xx

Back