• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Tummy upset-not for the faint hearted!!!

Ok, so you know that phrase the bottom fell out of my world ? Well, ahem, the world just fell out of my.....

Sure you get the picture. This along with agonising stomach cramps is making me z little queasy!

Trying to rack my brains as to if I've eaten anything dodgy- can't think I have!

HOWEVER!!

I have devoured a scan bran cake in 24 hours! Has anyone ever had such a violent reaction? I've eaten them a couple at a time before and not noticed any dramatic difference! But this is 5 plus a weetabix?? Hmmm... Not sure if u should put if down to this or if my stir fry was dodgy!!!

Grrr!!

Gonna have a bath and try and relax!!!!! Xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I had this a couple of weeks ago. I was in agony almost passed out twice (had to lie on bathroom flooor) had a temperature spike overnight.Was fine within 24 hours.

So it could be a bug.

Oh poor you! Plenty water! X

You poor thing! Feel better soon! x

I reckon it could be because of the sudden overload of fibre :-( at least you will feel better tomoro (((hugs)))

Well everything's seems to have settled down apart from the internal somersaults!!! Thanks for the kind words ladies!!!! Gonna watch my fibre intake from now on!!! GREAT!! xxxxxx

Yeah I'm putting it down to a bug/ dodgy stirfry as don't want to blame poor old scan bran! Will buy again from class wens and see how I get on with them!! Thanks for all your support!!! Xxxx

Lilyb

Both DH and I had a similar thing a couple of weeks ago, it was a bug. Ours came and went so you might not be out of the woods just yet!