tuna light lunch - advice

want2byummymummy

Hey everyone, hope your all having a good friday!
Ive just eaten at John West Tuna Light Lunch dish (tuna/beans/vegs/wee bit of pasta) in a dish. Low fat, low cals fits in with the rules. Halfway thru it I suddenly thought it was quite oily, looked at ingredients it contains ripseed oil. Has anyone had any bad experience of this? xx

depends how much oil though chuck - i eat alot of salmon and have never had a problem! it should have a breakdown on how much fat (according to nutitional guidleines)

what did the fat content say for 100g? i think it would be fine as long as it in the 5/100g rule babe
xxx

ooops just noticed this was posted 3 days ago! how was it?

yes how was it???

oh, it was fine, I just freaked out a bit when i realised it had quite an oily texture - no side effects tho :) Wasn't very nice, smelled and resembled cat food, so wont be having it again lol xx

mmmmmm cat food!!!??

ill second that... mmmm cat food....
:yuk: :sign0137: :9529:

where'd you get the cool smilies kes?

they is on the thing where you click more.. i just discovered that if you make the box bigger there are more!!

Cat food mmmmmm. Yet even i passed the whiskers challenage.

Have you tried the chicken one, its still inside the 5% in 100g rule and really quite nice, I had it for lunch at the weekend while I was at work, I think its the Italian one didn't fancy the french one it looked too oily.

Back