1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Tuna & Purple Sprouting Broccoli Bake

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by julie19, 16 March 2010 Social URL.

1. julie19

julie19 Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    I got this out of the new Tesco magazine - I hope it is ok to post it here but I have SW'd it for us:

Tuna and purple sprouting broccoli bake

375g/13oz Fusilli pasta
    200g/7oz purple sprouting broccoli, ends trimmed and chopped into bite sized pieces
    125g/4 ½ oz baby spinach leaves
    200g can tuna in brine, drained
    4 Tbsp reduced fat Crème Fraiche
    25g/1oz Parmiagiano Reggiano cheese, grated

• Preheat the oven to 200c/180c fan/Gas 6. Bring a large pan of water to the boil and cook the pasta for 10 mins. Add the broccoli and cook for a further 4-5 minutes then drain well.
    • Return the pasta & broccoli to the pan with the spinach leaves, drained tuna & crème fraiche. Stir well until the spinach has wilted, then pour into an ovenproof dish.
    • Sprinkle with the grated cheese and cook for 15 minutes, until the bake just starts to turn golden on top.

Serves 4 people

3 syns per serving on Extra Easy
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cheekychinchilla

cheekychinchilla Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    That sounds really nice!! :D I need to start making more SW friendly recipes instead of eating the same things all the time :rolleyes:
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.