Turkey flights!

Gemma1986

Im just me!
Does anyone no where i can book my flights at a good price? As easy jet were £90 but now £356:(

Do you have somewhere to stay? I always go on icelolly.com as they have some great packages.

Where are you going in Turkey? I have been to Gumbet near Bodrum twice and I loved it so much, I have had to stop myself going back third year on the run so I can try somewhere else!!

Have a look on Travelzoo they have some cheap flights on there sometimes, also sometimes it works out cheaper to book a package even if you dont use the hotel (go for the most dodgy hotel, 18-30 etc) and you can pick up a bargain

I have a place near Bodrum between Gumisluk and Yalikavak and we I always book with flythomascook.com as you can choose your day to flight out and back, this time I fly on a Friday night and come back on a Monday tea time as I dont work until Tuesday we paid £239.

Hope you get sorted out.

Jo x

Saw the title of your thread and thought it would be about flying turkeys :p Bum

Turkish airlines are around £177 this month return to / from London H'Row or Gatwick

Back