1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Turkey flights!

Discussion in 'Holidays' started by Gemma1986, 12 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Does anyone no where i can book my flights at a good price? As easy jet were £90 but now £356:(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. BrownEyedGirl87

BrownEyedGirl87 Active Member

Do you have somewhere to stay? I always go on icelolly.com as they have some great packages.

Where are you going in Turkey? I have been to Gumbet near Bodrum twice and I loved it so much, I have had to stop myself going back third year on the run so I can try somewhere else!!

4. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

My parents have a place there so all booked now . There place is near Bodrum.

5. miamoo

miamoo Well-Known Member

Have a look on Travelzoo they have some cheap flights on there sometimes, also sometimes it works out cheaper to book a package even if you dont use the hotel (go for the most dodgy hotel, 18-30 etc) and you can pick up a bargain

6. Scamp

Scamp Well-Known Member

I have a place near Bodrum between Gumisluk and Yalikavak and we I always book with flythomascook.com as you can choose your day to flight out and back, this time I fly on a Friday night and come back on a Monday tea time as I dont work until Tuesday we paid £239.

Hope you get sorted out.

Jo x

7. chips with everything

chips with everything Well-Known Member

Saw the title of your thread and thought it would be about flying turkeys :p Bum

Turkish airlines are around £177 this month return to / from London H'Row or Gatwick