Turkey mince ideas?

Indieflower

I have my mojo
Hi all :D

I have turkey mince that I need to use today. Has anyone got any ideas other than turkey burgers? I'm not overly keen on them but if I must I shall lol

K xx

Kebabs, fling in a few herbs and an egg yolk and mould round skewers.
A Keema style curry.
Italian style meatballs.
I made burgers with turkey mince the other week (due to lack of ideas lol) and they were lovely, in fact with the spare one I chopped it up the next day and had it in couscous salad :)

nice shepherds pie, with smash if on EE or carrot and swede if red day

Thanks. I think I'm going to do a sheperds pie. Can't believe I didn't think about it before.

Thanks all

K x

Turkey burgers are good if you chilli them up and add your HE a cheese on top .. then put inbetween 3 slices of wholemeal nimble HE b with lettuce tomato and a dot of mayo... triple burger!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yummy and very filling

I have just been reading about turkey mince in this months magazine. The recipe is for mince balls. Mix mince with onions, garlic and curry spices, beat in a egg. Shape into balls and leave to chill. Heat bovril stock and chopped tomatoes. Add meatballs and simmer for 20 minutes. Drizzle with very low fat yoghurt before serving.

i always have turkey bolognese, turkey mince, a tin if chopped tomatos with garlic, oregano, onion and mushrooms, thicken up with some tomato puree and serve with pasta twirls and parmesan cheese (as my HXB)....hmmmmm
or hotpot...turkey mince with peas, onions, carrots and bovril gravey topped with sliced potatos with the skins left on...and i make a beef version for my husband :)

Back