turkish delight

Well I thought my luck was in when I saw the packaging until I got closer :( lol!!!
looks like someone gang raped the new Turkish delight mullers lol!!!

9013002164f6d517a034c80fe48c1916.jpg

Oh I'd be gutted lol! None In tesco today :( I'm never gonna find these am I lol x

Oh I'd be gutted lol! None In tesco today :( I'm never gonna find these am I lol x

I was more disappointed to see the empty cardboard, it's like asda are saying yeah we stock em, but you missed out sucker lol!!!

wooo hoooo I finally found them!
we have a little asda supermarket near us, rather than the big 24 hour wallmart ones, and they had 2 left! They are delicious and tasted just like turkish delight.

nettie said:
wooo hoooo I finally found them!
we have a little asda supermarket near us, rather than the big 24 hour wallmart ones, and they had 2 left! They are delicious and tasted just like turkish delight.

So jealous!!!!!

awww I'd post you one if I could lol x

MrsWilsoncroft said:
I still wanna try these bad boys lol!!! Had none in my asda again yesterday, some b@stard keeps buying them all lol xxx

Well it's not me! Lol. I can't find the bloody things either!! :( sending OH to the asda by his work today in his break to see if they have any. God knows what state they'll be brought back in.....he'll be on his motorbike!!

Oh my God!! I finally got to try them and they are amazeballs!! Our Tesco is quite slow with getting new products in, but when they finally got in I made sure I stocked up :giggle:

I've just had one for my breakfast (they have them in my Tesco) and I'm really not sure I like it! It tastes a bit synthetic and is rrrrrreally sweet! Have still got another one in the fridge - might freeze it and have it with some fresh fruit instead?

I have also found these at the co-op... they had 2 left!
went to asda again and they also had 2 left... so I got them as well.
I've become a bit obsessed, they are amazing, I love em

There was 1 left in tesco today, grabbed it off the shelf and it was open! Well annoyed

I've just had one for my breakfast (they have them in my Tesco) and I'm really not sure I like it! It tastes a bit synthetic and is rrrrrreally sweet! Have still got another one in the fridge - might freeze it and have it with some fresh fruit instead?

I thought they had a bit 'artificial sweetner taste' to them, with underlying Turkish Delight, & I'm not too sure what they've used to thicken them with but not too keen on that either, overall ok, but nothing special.

ooo - I liked them.. Yes, they have got a very sweet and artificial taste, but then, so has turkish delight. Wouldn't have them all the time, just when I want something REALLY sweet.

Back