turkish delight

I went to tesco yesterday for something else and thought i'd have a look to see if they had any in there... they didn't!
Although I did notice how much more expensive the muller lights are compared to the WW yoghurts. They were both on offer, 10 mullers for £4 i think and the WW ones were £1.50 for a pack of 4 and buy one get one free. I decided to get the WW ones and I actually like them much more, they are thicker and creamier.

I went to tesco yesterday for something else and thought i'd have a look to see if they had any in there... they didn't!
Although I did notice how much more expensive the muller lights are compared to the WW yoghurts. They were both on offer, 10 mullers for £4 i think and the WW ones were £1.50 for a pack of 4 and buy one get one free. I decided to get the WW ones and I actually like them much more, they are thicker and creamier.
How many syns is the WW ones? May need to buy them too as we are saving the pennies. Can not get onto the SW website. My pin and card does not work.

How many syns is the WW ones? May need to buy them too as we are saving the pennies. Can not get onto the SW website. My pin and card does not work.

Hey Hun the WW dessert recipe yogurts and the citrus Fruit yogurts are syn free xxx

Just had a look on syns online and WW limited edition fat free yogurts and the summer fruits yogurts are also syn free xxx

I managed to get one last Tuesday....it's still in the fridge, using up the lovely Greek ones at the moment

Nooooooooooo, how can you have them in the fridge & not try them, I opened mine as soon as I could, lol

Happy Holidays said:
Nooooooooooo, how can you have them in the fridge & not try them, I opened mine as soon as I could, lol

Haha - I know, had been looking for them, but only bought 1 when I saw them!!
But wanted to finish of the others so I didn't go past their dates - might have it today
Mullers are quite expensive if you don't buy the multi deals, and I don't often get through 10 at a time!!

Morrisons!!!

Back