Turned a corner???

oxoxallyoxox

I think I might have turned a corner - today this diet just doesnt seem so hard. I dont feel like eating my own arm !! I really hope it stays this way from here on out because if I have another day like yesterday (I nearly ate the crusts off my daughters bread but threw them in the bin at the last second)I think ill cave in.

I have my first weigh in tommorrow and im feeling really positive and if my weigh in is anything like the girls today, ill be flying!

Well done hun glad youre feeling much better, its soooo much easier then to stick it out, good luck with Wi hun tomorrow!
P.s might be obvious but is it Ally? xxx

Fingers crossed with the weigh in tomorrow hun....I'm sure you'll have done fab. Keep us posted. Ketosis must have kicked in now....its a great feeling isn't it.

Well done you for hanging in there. It does get easier as the weeks go on. Doesn't mean we have moments when we don't want to eat everything in sight but the results on the scales are worth it.
Good luck with you weigh in fingers crossed for you!

Ye it Ally :) I can never get that as name on any website someone always gets there first!!

It is a really good feeling knowing that its actually working - I was so miserable yesterday but today I just feel great.

Ive started walking for 20 mins in the evenings dunno if it will help with the weight loss but it brill for clearing my head.

Im so excited about posting my weight loss tommorrow - dunno how im gonna get through working tommorrow.!!!!

I have everything crossed for you good luck chick xxx

Thanks guys xxxxxx

Back