Turning the Tide

I am not new to this site but I am a CDC who has lost their way on the diet and don't want people to know who I am. I have regained a bit of weight very quickly and need to turn the tide now.
I no longer have a counsellor so this site will be my main source of support.
I am looking forward to moving my ticker ahead every week the way I used to.

Time for me to Get The Party Started :D

Join the club!!!

I lost 4stone in 4months ..... have regained 2 stone and back on SS.

I always feel so apologetic whenever I have new clients ... but surprisingly everyone supports me and says it helps as I know what they are going through as I'm doingb the same as them. Welcome to MM and you'll get the support here.

I am not new to this site but I am a CDC who has lost their way on the diet and don't want people to know who I am. I have regained a bit of weight very quickly and need to turn the tide now.
I no longer have a counsellor so this site will be my main source of support.
I am looking forward to moving my ticker ahead every week the way I used to.

Time for me to Get The Party Started :D

Hiya good luck in turning the tide you will never be short of support on here.:D

Well done for getting back.....I too am a CDC who at the begining to this year regained 3+ stone...I gave myself a good talking too...and decided to practice what I preach.
I have been back on the wagon how for 13 weeks and have managed to get 34lbs off.
It was not easy but I was determined.

You can do this..keep posting. you can PM if you want a chat..also on MSN.

Good luck
HM XX

Thanks everyone.
I hate feeling embarrassed in front of new or old clients.
I hate that my clothes are all getting too small for me, I refuse to go back up a size.
I hate being all hot and bothered all the time.
I hate always being bloated and rubbish feeling.
I hate that I am starting to look like I used to.
I hate myself for having undone so much of my good work.

What you need to do is turn that all around and use it as a weapon in wanting to get the weight off. You can do it! You've done it before and if you harness these feelings you have at the moment and use them when you want to eat or jack it all in, then you'll win through!

Please don't beat yourself up about it...Just take 1 day a time. I made myself a 100 day committment chart and put it on the fridge door. At the end of the day I cross another one off. I also have a dress hanging up where I can see it all the time....I tell myself thst I WILL be in it for xmas.
You do need to be in the right frame of mind.....why not start off on the higher plans and work down to SS.

Hi GTPS.

Welcome back!!!

Even though you have gained weight at least you will have the support here to stay on track and you have made the first step of doing something about it.

Good luck with your journey - we are all here when you need us!!

Kerry-Ann

:party0023::party0023:

Party officially started, welcome back, come and show us non cdc`S how its done.. x x x

Hiya,

Even if you are a CDC you still have a CDC to support you, your sponsor they remain your CDC and should help you if you are struggling.

Give him/her a ring for a little support.

You know you will get masses here but someone a little closer who has your weightloss history can only help.

Linda

Welcome back. I have been amazed at how much support is offered here - as you'll already know.

As you've lost weight before at least you know it CAN be done, and how fab you look and feel when you're slimmer. Hopefully that will be all the motivation you need, and then the rest of us can support you as you go.

Take care.

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate all your help!
Today I am cutting down on carbs and upping my water back to 5 litres (on 2.75 now) and tomorrow I am getting up looking forward to a successful SS day. I know how great I will feel at the end of it and I can't wait!

Hiya,

Even if you are a CDC you still have a CDC to support you, your sponsor they remain your CDC and should help you if you are struggling.

Give him/her a ring for a little support.

You know you will get masses here but someone a little closer who has your weightloss history can only help.

Linda

My CDC is not fond of me anymore since I've started up as a CDC myself :sigh:

Anyhow, I'm exceedingly positive today and feeling great.
Yesterday I hit my 5 litres of water rather easily and cut carbs right down.
Today I am on my 3rd litre of water and have had 2 packs and feel great.
I'm going to be around here a lot I think!!

Thanks again everyone, you've really made me feel so much better
xxx

My CDC is not fond of me anymore since I've started up as a CDC myself :sigh:

Anyhow, I'm exceedingly positive today and feeling great.
Yesterday I hit my 5 litres of water rather easily and cut carbs right down.
Today I am on my 3rd litre of water and have had 2 packs and feel great.
I'm going to be around here a lot I think!!

Thanks again everyone, you've really made me feel so much better
xxx

I hope your day is going ok...keep us posted.

It's a real shame about your CDC, did she sponser you? My CDC was really pleased that I decided to join the CDC'ers.

Stay focused and you will succeed.
HM
XX

This post has really made my day!! (in a good way - please dont be offended!)

I lost 6.5 stones on the diet and finished in April of this year. I then trained to be a CDC and am lovin it lovin it lovin it!! However I dont post on here anymore (although I read every day!) cos I feel embarrassed that since April and being on two holidays (one Florida and one all inclusive) I have regained just under two stones. I am absolutely gutted about it and being a CDC feel I should know, and do, better. I thought I was an unfit CDC cos I couldnt see any others on here or the Cambridge site that were struggling with their weight.

This post has made me feel a little more "normal" again and it has lifted me a little to know that others find the maintenance a struggle too. I thought that I had missed some magic on my CD journey that seemed to have been handed out to all the other CDC's!!

I am back on SS and doing ok at the moment though so we will see but thanks again for posting this!!

Giggly

Thanks Giggly, I don't feel like the only one who has gone wrong!
I'm glad I've posted because I really feel I have a support network now.
Thanks to everyone for your help, it's making a HUGE difference :D

Back