TV Guilty Little Secrets

KittenKat

Operation Hottie Kidnap
OK, we were having a discussion at work today about the tv shows that we enjoy but don't know why or think we really shouldn't!

OK, off the top of my head, for me it's Ice Road Truckers and Home and Away! But no doubt there will be more that I watch once you all start mentioning some!

So come on then folks, what are your guilty little secrets TV wise?!

Omg, I'm with you with home and away!!! I can't wait for it to come back on after the Xmas break!!!! It's my favourite show - also have husband hooked!!!!

90210 - I know I'm far too old and I remember the original series (this version is even more trashy), but I just can't help myself!!

Hollyoaks isn't a dirty secret, it's corrie for my generation, we grew up watching it!

Geordie Shore. I shouldn't enjoy it, but I really do!

Hollyoaks isn't a dirty secret, it's corrie for my generation, we grew up watching it!

Geordie Shore. I shouldn't enjoy it, but I really do!

I'm with you there I LOVE the oaks!!

As well as Geordie Shore and, of course, Jezza, I love watching cheesey US shows like Scrubs and I can't get enough of all these reality shows like TOWIE and Desperate Scousewives.

I can't get enough of the 'Real housewives' series - real housewives of Orange County, New York, Beverly Hills, Miami..... I watch them ALL!! :eek:

I can't get enough of the 'Real housewives' series - real housewives of Orange County, New York, Beverly Hills, Miami..... I watch them ALL!! :eek:

.......same here! I've seen all the latest ones I think, waiting for the new series. But I have ANTM to keep me going till then :D

:eek: Hollyoaks isn't a guilty pleasure - it's a revolution!!

My guilty pleasures have got to be Geordie Shore & Big Brother. Although I'm sure as we get more posts I'll probably own up to a lot more..

Jersey Shore for me (geordie shore was crap in comparison!) and what's worse is I somehow found all the people on it quite endearing by the end of it, even though they are all idiots.

Weight loss programs... I don't watch a lot of TV, maybe an hour or so every few days. I do actually enjoy the kids show "The Slammer" on CITV lol

Jeremy Kyle - definitely a MASSIVE guilty pleasure! I usually finish work at either 2 or 3 so have got into the habit of watching the back to back episodes on ITV2+1... oh dear!
Don't Tell the Bride - AMAZING TELEVISION
Four In A Bed - just fantastic. A bit like Come Dine with Me, which I also love.
I also quite like Beauty and the Geek, and I'm definitely a dirty Big Brother watcher.

errrr - spongebob square pants - can't get enough of the little yellow dude. I don't even have kids so can't blame them!
Also love Hoarders on Bio
:)

Mines is Desperate Scousewives!!

Back