TV Guilty Little Secrets

Bunnylush said:
This, I'm a little addicted. But I've not seen any new ones for ages,so if you ever see a new series shout me ,I tried see if there's anywhere free online to watch. I get twitchy when a series ends :(

Sign up to a free month trial of graboid the new beverley hills one is on there and the new orange county starts next week. :)

Sign up to a free month trial of graboid the new beverley hills one is on there and the new orange county starts next week. :)

OMG - I love the housewives any of them watched them all and then again lol Also like
Big Rich Texas
Jerserylicous *sp*
The Chawners?? Dont ask me why but I cant stop watching this, I feel sad, angry, happy for them all at the same time.
Any Who dun it

Sinead6uk said:

Thanks, will they charge though after a month? I'm not very savvy with these things. It annoys me we don't get the current ones over here :(

Oh i love Made in chelsea, TOWIE, desperate scousewives, keeping up with the kardashians, dont tell the bride-i religiously watch the come dine with me omnibus on a sunday when im hungover- i love anything that doesn't require a lot of concentration to enjoy :)

Kind of wishing I hadn't started thinking about downloading Real Housewives now... must.not.watch.anymore.tv.in.January.

:(

Oh i love Made in chelsea, TOWIE, desperate scousewives, keeping up with the kardashians, dont tell the bride-i religiously watch the come dine with me omnibus on a sunday when im hungover- i love anything that doesn't require a lot of concentration to enjoy :)

We must be twins! :D

Bunnylush said:
Thanks, will they charge though after a month? I'm not very savvy with these things. It annoys me we don't get the current ones over here :(

Yeah you need to cancel after the free month, I kept it on though as it's only $4.99 a month so works out about £3.20 a month for 10,000 mb which is more than enough. I'm watching all the new greys anatomy, private practice, desperate housewives abs biggest loser USA too! :D

Back