two months and 8lbs later, i'm back!!

zoso

hi folks,
hope you are all well, i'm back on the xenical, back on the diet and back on the forum for some support, hope you are all well.

started back on the pills on monday, have had an up and down first week, eating mostly sensibly with a few wee emotional outbursts and the obligatory bar of chocolate, however, aside from a wee treat this weekend, i'm hoping to be good from now til 13 stone, or at least from now til christmas!

ciao xx

Hi nice to see you back!!

Well done for coming back and getting refocused!

Am i right in remembering you used to do sw too?! Is that still the plan?!

Stay focused you can do it!!! Xxx

thanks folks. did do sw too at some point, have done every diet going i think. for most of the time i was on here i was just eating sensibly and excercising. i'm still active, trying to be at the gym monday - friday though at the moment my back complaint is playing up so i'm going alternate days. have started swimming, and have to say, lots of people in work, well 5 people to be exact, have said i look like i've lost weight, i think it must be the swimming. xxx

first weigh in and 6lbs down, cant believe it!! woop woop!

Whoop whoop well done! Xxx

thanks guys, in typical weigh in day fashion, i had spag bol then rhubarb pie and custard for dinner tonight, still no problems with the tummy. well it was extra lean steak mince and 30% less fat custard, but still...

Well done on your loss! Sometimes it takes a day or so for Mr Tango to turn up lol.. But it all sounded yummy! Love rhubarb!

Back