Two question if u could help me

Cheeky85

I have only had 1 shake today can I make up 2 shakes together and have.? Also has anyone else experienced pins and needles in there hands as I have been getting it a lot thanks in advance xx

Hi Cheeky85 Im not sure about the making up the shakes together, Im pretty sure you need to space them out throughtout the day. I also experienced the pins and needles in my hands around the 3-4 week mark and they were ice cold :S dont have a clue why it happend but it stopped after a few days. If your concerned about it make sure you talk to your pharmacist :) x

Crazii_makeup thank u I am on week 4 so that makes me feel better now that someone else has gone though it. I have just had 2 chicken soups together as I know that u can't miss a shake. Hopefully will be ok xx

Good on you for not missing a shake, in my first week I missed a shake one of the days and OMG I felt so ill :(... I wonder why you get the pins and needles feeling though?? I never heard of anyone experiencing it when I had it so thought I was just weird haha x

I have only had 1 shake today can I make up 2 shakes together and have.? Also has anyone else experienced pins and needles in there hands as I have been getting it a lot thanks in advance xx

hi cheeky!
my friend did lipotrim successfully 6 years ago and she had to have two shakes together on a couple of occasions. did no harm. I think its fine weight wise but u might be hungrier later on. although I remember her saying she could never have 2 flapjacks at one time, one was bad enough and she would prefer to eat wet carpet?? I haven't tried one yet but wet carpet doesn't sound very haute cuisine does it...

as for pins and needles!! im always getting them actually. it could be just a pinched nerve or awkward posture, perhaps some kind of mineral deficiency sure who knows. I don't mind that as much as the leg cramps!!! every move I make during the night and bang! leg cramp!! they are so painful...

anyway I hope ur getting on really well this week and enjoy ur weekend!!!

Thank u everyone for all ur help and support I had two chicken soups together and ya was well stuffed. As for the flat jacks I can't eat them as makes me want to be sick mingling ain't the word. Hope u all had a good weekend and happy shaking xxx :)

Back