TWO STONE IN THREE WEEKS

Amazing - well done, Because of your post I have taken the plunge and just made my first order - cant wait to start now...

If I get a five this week it will be three stones in six weeks xxxxx

Fingers crossed but I'm sure any loss you'll be happy with! This gives me a lot of hope to lose a few stone for my holiday in may xx

You'll do it Laura, it will be great on your holiday not worrying about wobbly bits. xx

Brilliant! Well done, you guys are such an inspiration.

EEEEEKKKKK!!!!! Well done sarah! You'll have lost 5lb this week im sure, bet you cant wait for your holiday now! hehe. I'm getting mine booked this next week....can't decide where to go tho!!??? But will be all skinny :D can't wait! xxxxx

Fantastic!!!!! :D x

Wow... Hi there, I am 21 in 6 weeks and would love to lose 2 stone by then and I have been struggling... My current diet is half a grapefruit in the morning, like a tortilla wrap or cereal for lunch and fruit for dinner. Exercise is Water Aerobics twice a week and walking a mile and a half everyday. Hopefully this helps.

Have any of you got any tips?

OMG!!! Had to re-read your post 2 stone in 3 weeks!! Well done you!! I am so chuffed for you. I can't imagine how you feel, great obviously lol!!! ;-D xx

Rachie this is a really old thread...

Mo20 has revived three other 'old' threads on this very same topic - VLCD threads, one from 2008 - and posted exactly the same thing as here.

Mo20 is not on a VLCD, but rather (apparently) on a bizarre home diet.

Odd or perhaps...bogus?

Back